Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 What a treat found on my DVR!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic What a treat found on my DVR! Next Topic  

City Chick
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Deb
Chattanooga TN
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  06:54:01 AM  Show Profile
I had quickly started to record a program for my oldest dd on our DVR. It was the show Live Well with Lisa Quinn. She had a guest on who was painting rocks with paint pens. I thought my daughter would enjoy it. I thought nothing of it - I had recorded it some time ago. Yesterday I was "cleaning" out the DVR and sat down to watch some shows.

I clicked this show on to watch - as I fast forwarded through the commercials to the segments (after the rock painting) on comes EllynAnne Geisel! I was so excited! She was talking about her book - The Kitchen Linens Book - and all about tea towels, monograms, about making her egg warmers! She was such a doll! I wish I could find the program online to share it - it was so funny when EllynAnne stops in her tracks and says to the host Lisa Quinn "Oh wait - you're supposed to be interviewing me, aren't you?" LOL! She was just so casual, talking all about her linens and such. She said that she goes on and on to her mailman about her tea towels & things because he's the only visitor she gets. Oh, EllynAnne! I'd visit you in a heartbeat!

http://www.xanga.com/My_Pondering_Place

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  07:13:41 AM  Show Profile
I hear you Deb, I would want to visit her too!
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  07:05:24 AM  Show Profile
I must be missing something. I need to look her up. Is there a book about lines?? You talk so fondly of her I wish I'd seen or could see the show.

Smiles, Melody June

God's gift to you are your talents, your gift to Him is how you use them.
Go to Top of Page

Caron
True Blue Farmgirl

535 Posts

Caron
Orange Texas
USA
535 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  08:07:36 AM  Show Profile
Melody June,look her up at www.apronmemories.com or you can type her name in at YouTube and find a couple of interviews she did!

Caron

"Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King of creation".
Farmgirl #254

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic What a treat found on my DVR! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page