Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Keep Aunt Jenny in your thoughts today..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Keep Aunt Jenny in your thoughts today.. Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  07:26:20 AM  Show Profile
Praying for you Aunt Jenny!

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Corinnelouise
True Blue Farmgirl

957 Posts

Corinne
France
957 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2009 :  09:02:10 AM  Show Profile
Sending positive and healing thoughts to you Jenny, hope all is well, we miss you here.
Húgs,
Corinne

Sister # 101
'Heaven on Earth' is a choice you must make, not a place you must find.
Dr. Wayne Dyer
Go to Top of Page

nubidane
True Blue Farmgirl

2900 Posts

Lisa
Georgetown OH
2900 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  06:49:03 AM  Show Profile
Anyone heard anything about Aunt Jenny?? I know her surgery was Tues, not sure if knee replacement is done outpatient or requires a stay.
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2009 :  2:04:04 PM  Show Profile
Jenny - praying for your quick recovery.....we know that just like a little hummingbird, you do not like to stay in one place long. Thinking of you!

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  3:52:13 PM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, aunt jenny.

love
frannie in texas
home of "green"crafts,
where no scrap is left behind
(http://abunnystale.wordpress.com/)

Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2009 :  8:18:19 PM  Show Profile
I have been praying for you Jenny and will continue to do so. I hope that everything went well.

Love and hugs,
Kay

The Rustic Cottage Blog http://therusticcottage.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2009 :  06:16:21 AM  Show Profile
I hope all went well and she up and going again. She probably is. She doesn't seem like someone who'd sit around and be waited on for too long. Besides, who's milking poor Mona?

I'm thinking about you, Jenny. Can't wiat to hear how you are.

Hugs, Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2009 :  11:15:17 PM  Show Profile
Hi Everyone. Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers.
My surgery went really well. It has been a really hard week though. Man!! I know I wasn't prepared for how rotten I would feel afterwards. I tend to think that I am the exception and will do better than anyone else...haha.
I was in the hospital for 5 days. Very long days! It is very nice to be home now. My favorite place.
It hurts alot still, and the pain meds keep me pretty "stupid". I have bad nausea and havn't eaten much at all for the past week. I think it will be only fair if I lose weight through this whole "adventure"!
My knee gets better each day. There is a physical therpist/home health guy who comes two to three times a week to work with me. I have a knee bending machine thing to use at home too. 3 times a day I go on it for 2 hours at a time. Makes me thankful that I dried Mona up before this. I havn' been outside yet let alone milked!
I have been doing some reading (less than usual since I fall asleep) but no stitching yet. think next week..I will be feeling better and ready for that sort of thing. The kids started school yesterday and turned in their fair entries then too. Erin will show her rabbit at the fair on Thursday.
Anyway...I am doing everything they tell me to do and plan to be outside in the garden soon. Life stays busy even when I am down, so I need to get better.
Thanks again for thinking of me!

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2009 :  05:53:12 AM  Show Profile
So glad to hear the surgery went well, I just pray that the nausea and pain will go away quickly and you will be back up and going again soon. My prayers are with you.Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13645 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13645 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2009 :  09:00:47 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Hey "Aunt Jenny"
Been wondering how things were going for you! Glad to hear you're are doing good . . . but will pray for all the discomfort to subside and that you'll be up and around again.
Thanks for praying for my hubby . . . see the orthopedic surgeon tomorrow and then we'll know what's next.
GOD BLESS!!!
CJ

...from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2009 :  12:41:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Speedy recovery Jenny.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 4

"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly." The Dalai Lama
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Keep Aunt Jenny in your thoughts today.. Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page