Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 I would love to see pics of Buff Orpingtons
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic I would love to see pics of Buff Orpingtons Next Topic
Page: of 2

Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

105 Posts

Anne
Wisconsin
USA
105 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2009 :  8:21:51 PM  Show Profile
I am going crazy looking for Buff Orpingtons some where near me in Wisconsin, I would really like some.

"Bless the beasts and the children, for in this world they have no voice, they have no choice...."

website havencroft@havencroftminis.com
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2009 :  04:52:26 AM  Show Profile
Anne, don't give up. Don't the hatcheries start having more in the fall? My feed store always gets more then. I just have to be strong and not get anymore! I already have 49 hens. It's driving me crazy having an odd number but maybe a few of the little chicks that hatched will be hens. I really douby it because I have an awful time with having almost all of them being roosters so far. I have only gotten 1 hen out of 8 so far.

But I am sure you can find some soon. Maybe you should just put an order in at a hatchery now so you'll at least get some in the spring next year. That's why I got a roo too so I'd have more later to hatch and sell. Or sell the eggs for hatching. So be sure and get a roo too.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic I would love to see pics of Buff Orpingtons Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page