Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Need New Chapter Leader for NOregon Farmgirl Group
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Need New Chapter Leader for NOregon Farmgirl Group Next Topic  

asnedecor
True Blue Farmgirl

1054 Posts

Anne
Portland Or
USA
1054 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2009 :  12:55:00 PM  Show Profile
I have sent an e-mail to my Northern Oregon Farm Girl chapter members that I have come to a point where I need to pass the chapter leading responsibilities to a new person. I thought I would put a post out here as well. Anyone that lives in the Portland/Metro surrounding area here in Oregon and are willing lead a group in farm girl gatherings, etc. Please contact me via e-mail and I can set you up with our member list and introduce you to the MaryJane Farm Girl Coordinator. I have just come to a point in my personal life where my plate is full of things that have to be done and I am not finding the time to organize gatherings at regular intervals. We have a pretty good size list of girls from Dundee Oregon - to Portland - out to Scotts Mills/Silverton area. They are very friendly and talented women in our group and are a joy to be associated with - I do this with a heavy heart but feel it is only fair to the group to pass this on.

Anne in Portland, OR

"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them" Eyeore from Winnie the Pooh

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2009 :  08:06:45 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Hey Anne~
Best of luck to you. If there is anything that I can do as Sisterhood Coordinator for the farm to assist the new person, please let her know that I am willing to do so. We are finding here in Prosser that splitting the duties up and having 5-6 women in the leadership of the group, lightens everyones load and reserves more time for fun for all... :)

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

http://www.maryjanesfarm.com/RFBlog/
www.twitter.com/RuralFarmgirl

www.ruralandraw.blogspot.com

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJane's has made us SISTERS :)
Go to Top of Page

asnedecor
True Blue Farmgirl

1054 Posts

Anne
Portland Or
USA
1054 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2009 :  2:25:31 PM  Show Profile
Rene -

Thanks so much. I think I have two members that are willing to step up to the plate. I will definitely have them or myself contact you when we do the change over.

Thanks again.

Anne in Portland, OR

"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them" Eyeore from Winnie the Pooh
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Need New Chapter Leader for NOregon Farmgirl Group Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page