Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Reading Room
 THE PANTRY book makes great gift for any time!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Reading Room: Previous Topic THE PANTRY book makes great gift for any time! Next Topic  

Catherine Seiberling Pond
Farmgirl in Training

39 Posts

Catherine
Knob Region KY
39 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2009 :  08:22:44 AM  Show Profile
Thank you to all Farm Girls who have bought and are enjoying THE PANTRY! Just a reminder to all FARM GIRLS: With holiday season approaching, THE PANTRY-ITS HISTORY and MODERN USES [Gibbs Smith: 2007] makes a very affordable gift for girlfriends, fellow farm girls, mothers, grandmothers and anyone who loves vintage kitchens and domestic history. It also makes a great hostess gift for visiting, or a bridal shower or kitchen/house-warming present.

A limited number of signed copies still available at www.CatherinePond.com for a recessionary-busting price of $11.95 per book for a hardbound, full color book (plus $4.95 S/H). For multiple orders just email me with names/addresses (or one address and number of copies) and I can bill you directly via PayPal. My website PayPal link can only accommodate one order at a time. I can also send you an e-bill and accept checks and money orders, although PayPal is fastest (email me at info@CatherinePond.com).

This remains the only book on the history and design of pantries and be sure to get one while they last! [The publisher is not sure if they will reprint or not and if they do, they will not be available at this price and maybe not in hardbound binding.]

All best,

Catherine

Farm girl at heart and in practice. Food/memoir writer and historian. Check out my blog at www.InthePantry.blogspot.com
  Reading Room: Previous Topic THE PANTRY book makes great gift for any time! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page