DeborahJean
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Deborah
Spokane WA
USA
36 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2009 :  09:24:10 AM  Show Profile
My job has just transferred me to a new office about 125 miles away and we have made the tough decision to move from the Reardan area to Omak. Our house just went on the market, and here's a link if you are interested in looking at it

http://tinyurl.com/nj3t5m

It's 20 acres, very nice barn, big shop, partially fenced, very peaceful and serene, good neighbors, $190,000, It's hard to leave our home but we are sure the right someone will come along and take care of it, and we can start our new adventure

Deborah

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2009 :  11:12:18 AM  Show Profile
Wow Deborah what a huge decision you had to make. I love your place in Reardon. I think the terrain is similar in Omak/Okanogan area. Have you found a place in Omak? Keep in touch. MB

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Beverly Gill
True Blue Farmgirl

1114 Posts

Beverly
Marlborough
USA
1114 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2009 :  1:37:54 PM  Show Profile
wow, absolutely beautiful......wish I could buy it....it is so very private......how close is your closest neighbor? do you feel safe at night? What kind of animals are there? Thanks for sharing...Remax made a very nice presentation.

Beverly
Go to Top of Page

DeborahJean
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Deborah
Spokane WA
USA
36 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2009 :  9:40:14 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, we've been here 4 years and have absolutely loved it. We used to have goats here and that's what the barn is set up for, but my husband is the main caretaker and I'm the one with the job, and he threw his back out a couple of times with the hoof trimming so we decided to rehome the goats. Our nearest neighbor is less than 1,000 ft away, with 3 houses basically clustered there, so we have our privacy without being isolated or unsafe feeling.

We've researched Okanogan real estate and have viewed a few houses but are not getting serious until this house sells. We will probably rent the house out if it doesn't sell, but we will cross that bridge when we come to it. Meanwhile, it's nice having the house all clean and de-cluttered so we are enjoying that benefit.

Deborah
Go to Top of Page
  A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic Eastern WA farm for sale Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page