Author Reading Room: Previous Topic Audio books Next Topic  

rosebud74a
True Blue Farmgirl

109 Posts

Stacy
Maryland NY
USA
109 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2006 :  8:22:57 PM  Show Profile  Send rosebud74a an AOL message
I love to listen to audio books as i have an hour long commute to school. I was searching this on-line aduio book club..called audible.com ..and came across MJ's book as an listening option..HOW GREAT!! For me this would never replace the beautiful pictures in the book, but it can be downloaded for 12 bucks. I figure that I can listen to the words and still enjoy the pictures, as I have not found much time to actully read the book. I look through it all the time though, and have read up to the garden section. the audio book is only 4 hours long..i was so excited I had to share! Anyone else like audio books ???

Stacy

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
Eleanor Roosevelt, 'This Is My Story,' 1937

farmgrlchick
True Blue Farmgirl

439 Posts

Theresa
Columbus Montana
USA
439 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2006 :  08:21:14 AM  Show Profile
Hey Stacy,
Where can you download The book for $12? I was looking around and I didn't find anything on that. Maybe I misunderstood. Let me know. THanks!

Theresa
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2006 :  10:03:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
audible.com is a wonderful place! My sister told me about it around a year ago and I have never looked back!
Go to Top of Page

rosebud74a
True Blue Farmgirl

109 Posts

Stacy
Maryland NY
USA
109 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2006 :  12:20:21 PM  Show Profile  Send rosebud74a an AOL message
Theresa,

I went back to the site( http://www.audible.com )and found that I misrepresented the price. It is actully $17 to download the book as a non memeber. i have memebership so I was using the $12 memember price. I will probaly get if you would like to borrow it sometime for the price of shippping...maybe it wouldn't be worth it. I may cost morw to ship then to buy it.

Stacy

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2006 :  2:34:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
my sister and I share audio books by sharing user information, maybe you ladies could do that but change the password after confirmed download? But joining audible is free so I would suggest going ahead and paying for it so Mary Janes gets her royalties! :)
Go to Top of Page

rosebud74a
True Blue Farmgirl

109 Posts

Stacy
Maryland NY
USA
109 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2006 :  7:36:19 PM  Show Profile  Send rosebud74a an AOL message
Ohhh. There i go again with the misinformation. I guess I didn't realize that the membership was free..you are right, better to pay so MJ gets the royalties. Good idea about sharing password and inforamtion with your sister :)

Stacy

Go to Top of Page
  Reading Room: Previous Topic Audio books Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page