Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 TAKEN! In Step Jogging stroller for barter or $50
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic TAKEN! In Step Jogging stroller for barter or $50 Next Topic  

Oxbow
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Lindsay
Winchester Idaho
USA
22 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2009 :  9:01:45 PM  Show Profile
This stroller has been enjoyed immensly but has a lot of miles left in it. I had to upsize to a double! It has a sunshade and under storage compartment. It has the large bicycle tires and is navy blue with yellow and green accents. One of the posts that connects to the seat has worn a small hole but does not effect the usefullness or comfort of the stroller. There has been a little bit of sun fading on the sunshade and edges but as I said it is in fine working order and has many more walks left in it. If you don't live in the Lewiston Idaho area I will need to add an extra ten dollars or sufficient barter for shipping. Thanks!

Edited by - Oxbow on Jul 29 2009 12:20:44 PM

Tapestry
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Cheryl
Wisconsin
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2009 :  01:22:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Tapestry a Yahoo! Message
Hi Lindsay and welcome to the forum! Sorry I don't need a stroller but saw this is your first post and just wanted to welcome you :) We have lots of women who are soon to be mommies so maybe someone will be interested.

Happy farmgirl sister #353

Look for rainbows instead of mud puddles

http://fantasm01.imagekind.com/
http://tapestrysimaginings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2009 :  07:48:13 AM  Show Profile
Hi Lindsey,
What is your oxbow name from? I watched a movie what that handsome guy, oh what is his name?? But it was about him thinking there were Indians in the Oxbow. Loved the movie and that name just stuck in my mind.
Welcome to the site!
Smiles, Melody June

God's gift to you are your talents, your gift to Him is how you use them.
Go to Top of Page

Oxbow
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Lindsay
Winchester Idaho
USA
22 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2009 :  10:13:29 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for the sweet welcomes! The Oxbow is a name of a section of the Snake River close to where we live! I just think it is a neat name. It is fun to be able to have a connection with a whole bunch of sweet farmgirls!
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2009 :  10:20:45 AM  Show Profile
Finally remembered, it was Tom Berenger (so handsome) in "Last of the Dogmen. Oh my it was beautiful country. What a really great place you are! Everyone should watch the movie to see your country. I wonder if the Dogmen are still there??
Smiles, Melody June

God's gift to you are your talents, your gift to Him is how you use them.
Go to Top of Page

rachreymack
Farmgirl in Training

16 Posts

Rachael
Moscow Idaho
USA
16 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2009 :  12:33:15 PM  Show Profile
Lindsey,
What are you willing to barter for? Also, do you have a picture of the stroller?

Rachael
Go to Top of Page

Oxbow
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Lindsay
Winchester Idaho
USA
22 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2009 :  8:15:01 PM  Show Profile
Hi! I have pictures but can't figure out how to get them on here. If you give me your e-mail address I can send them to you. Mine is jlgpeterson@q.com . You can e-mail your address and I'll send them to you. As for bartering I am really open to any ideas. My husband and I are moving into a little cabin with our two babies so I don't have a lot of room for things I am not using but anything useful for basic home life or anything outdoorish. We love the outdoors and do anything pertaining to it or we have two little girls so things that are kidish work to! Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Oxbow
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Lindsay
Winchester Idaho
USA
22 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2009 :  08:56:47 AM  Show Profile
Made a wonderful barter with rachreymack for her homemade huckleberry jam! Raspberry too! Thanks!!!! I think that this site is wonderful!
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic TAKEN! In Step Jogging stroller for barter or $50 Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page