Edited by - Cabinprincess on Jul 30 2009 1:38:05 PM

Claude09647
True Blue Farmgirl

761 Posts

Claudia
Our Dairy Farm Pennsylvania
USA
761 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2009 :  6:07:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Claude09647 an AOL message
i just love that cowgirl fabric. I have a company in my town that makes handmade candles. They make just about any kind of candle in almost any kind of scent. Or if you would rather trade some potpourri ( I think thats how you spell it) i just bought some of that in balk the other day. Its the kind that you see in those country stores. Let me know

thanks

"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door."
Go to Top of Page

farmallgrl
True Blue Farmgirl

483 Posts

Angela
Westminster MD
USA
483 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2009 :  6:21:53 PM  Show Profile
That fabric with the "cartoony" type of cowgirl is absolutley precious, I may have to try and find some of that for an apron!!

Angela
Farmgirl Sister #337

"Success consists of getting up once oftener than you fall down" anon.
Go to Top of Page

Huckelberrywine
True Blue Farmgirl

1607 Posts

Michelle
Rosalia
1607 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2009 :  6:55:01 PM  Show Profile
Darling fabric!

I'd be interested in the horses/horseshoes (whole piece). I don't know what you'd like to barter in return. Please e-mail me. I have all sorts of odds and ends in sewing and antique sorts of things. I can send along some home made huckleberry jam/syrup. :)

We make a difference.
Go to Top of Page

Claude09647
True Blue Farmgirl

761 Posts

Claudia
USA
761 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2009 :  09:44:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Claude09647 an AOL message
I sent your package today, You should be getting it around Thursday or Friday! (I stuck in a few extras)

Go to Top of Page

Huckelberrywine
True Blue Farmgirl

1607 Posts

Michelle
Rosalia
1607 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2009 :  12:59:00 PM  Show Profile
You are a dear! I have a batch to finish up before these are ready to go...planning on mailing tomorrow. :) Hope you will enjoy them! Oooh, surprizes!

We make a difference.
Go to Top of Page

Huckelberrywine
True Blue Farmgirl

1607 Posts

Michelle
Rosalia
1607 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2009 :  4:54:32 PM  Show Profile
The fabric arrived today! Thank you so much. It is darling. I finally finished up the goodies and got them in the mail to you today. Please let me know when they arrive safely. Hope you enjoy!

We make a difference.
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2009 :  6:02:20 PM  Show Profile
What goodies?? I got the huge box from you last week. Remember the zucchini bread?? Are you having a Melody moment and forget you sent it already? LOL
Smiles, Melody June

God's gift to you are your talents, your gift to Him is how you use them.
Go to Top of Page

Claude09647
True Blue Farmgirl

761 Posts

Claudia
USA
761 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2009 :  6:22:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Claude09647 an AOL message
Melody, did you get the package i sent?

http://claude09647.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2009 :  6:51:05 PM  Show Profile
Yes, it came today and my house smells wonderful!! I had no idea it would smell so real. I don't even have it burning yet. Did you get the fabric today? I am putting together another package for you. A couple vintage aprons and some vintage kitchen things to get you started. I saw a picture of you on your blog and your just cute as a button! I hope you are enjoying getting your kitchen all set up. If I can give on bit of advice it would be to remember that real country farm kitchens were not so much color coordinated like today. What they used everyday just became their decorations. My kitchen walls are a butter yellow and all wood trim is bright gloss white. Then I can use vintage red, yellow, green and even cobolt blue. With your black and red's you can use lots of other colors.
Smiles, Melody June

Go to Top of Page

Huckelberrywine
True Blue Farmgirl

1607 Posts

Michelle
Rosalia
1607 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2009 :  07:36:27 AM  Show Profile
Melody, I think you have a lot of bartering going on and someone else sent you the zucchini bread! :) I mailed you some huckleberry jam, and other home-canned goodies, but no baked goods. I'm in Washington. :) Who sent you the bread? Mmm.

We make a difference.
Go to Top of Page

Cabinprincess
True Blue Farmgirl

682 Posts

Melody June
Athens TX
USA
682 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2009 :  10:13:23 AM  Show Profile
LOL It was me having a Melody Moment!!! I have three Michelle's I've sent fabric to but it was Sarah who sent me bread and cookies AND jam. My goofup. I can't wait to try huckleberry anything! I had to look them up just to see what they looked like. Now I want to know are yours wild or did you plant them?
Smiles, Melody June

Go to Top of Page

Huckelberrywine
True Blue Farmgirl

1607 Posts

Michelle
Rosalia
1607 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2009 :  5:12:03 PM  Show Profile
My secret pickin' spot is up in the mountains, about 2 hours drive away. They don't grow right where I live...too flat and exposed or something. It is a real treat to go off camping, walking in the woods, dodging bears (that part, not so much, but it did happen last year) and bring home these wonderful berries. Pure therapy.

We make a difference.
Go to Top of Page

Claude09647
True Blue Farmgirl

761 Posts

Claudia
USA
761 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2009 :  09:33:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Claude09647 an AOL message
I got the fabric yesterday, it is adorable. The picture didnt even do it any justice. I have already made an apron with it. I sewed two old demin pockets on it and it looks so country

http://claude09647.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic farm fabric GONE Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page