Previous Page
Author Herbal Wisdom: Previous Topic This is me, Wildcrafter, on TV Next Topic
Page: of 2

country lawyer
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

1022 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2009 :  10:04:09 AM  Show Profile
You did a fantastic job! Nervous? Are you kidding? I couldn't tell it in the least! Your products look wonderful.
Go to Top of Page

Wildcrafter
True Blue Farmgirl

340 Posts

Suzanne
Seattle WA
USA
340 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2009 :  10:31:06 AM  Show Profile
Gals, you're making me blush! I have to get on the stick and promote myself more. Gah! You know, when it's one person doing all the harvesting, preparing, formula making....formula improving, label creating....label improving, production, labeling, sales, computer...I can't even make myself think of everything else that I do...I seem to be missing out on personal herbal fun things and all the time trying to fine tune just who I am and where I want to do in the biz....it's a tad overwhelming. I'm glad that January is for me to sit and think and organize and oh yeah...get my taxes done! I was supposed to be writing for Farmers Almanac and let it slide after one article because I was spinning my wheels in too many directions. I am going to write a bunch of articles for them in January and hopefully they will still take them from me. That way...if I send a bunch at once, they can pick and choose each month for the one that will work best for the season. In the meantime....I still need to get my garden tilled up.

----------------------------------------------------------
I woke up on January 1st and it was 2009.
And it's been that way ever since!

www.goodnaturedearthling.com
Cedar Mountain Herb School
http://goodnaturedearthling.wordpress.com/
Become a fan! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Natured-Earthling/85786527923

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Herbal Wisdom: Previous Topic This is me, Wildcrafter, on TV Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page