Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **News from MaryJanesFarm
 Farm Fair 2009 shakedown!!!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic Farm Fair 2009 shakedown!!!!!! Next Topic
Page: of 2

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2009 :  1:47:30 PM  Show Profile
Well, Rene you are the perfect person to be blessed by MJF and everyone there. You are super!

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2009 :  2:43:11 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Jeannie~

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

http://www.maryjanesfarm.com/RFBlog/
www.twitter.com/RuralFarmgirl

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJane's has made us SISTERS :)
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2009 :  9:11:15 PM  Show Profile
I so agree with all the gals,,,,it was a wonderful Sisterhood filled weekend....
Everyone involved with organizing the event deserves big Kudos for a great job well done.
MaryJane for her vision, Rene for her dedication, and all the rest of the dedicated staff involved.
Hugz to Carol Hill & Katy King too!

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
"I've never met a sewing machine I didn't like!"

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://www.graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Edited by - katmom on Jul 12 2009 9:14:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

Colorado Mountain Girl
Farmgirl at Heart

1 Posts

Valynne
Evergreen CO
USA
1 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2009 :  3:29:24 PM  Show Profile
We had such a great time at your Farm Fair. Neither of us had been to the Palouse...what a landscape. Rene, you did a phenomenal job organizing all of the weekends events; a BIG thank you for letting me have my booth at the Old Mill. And it was such a pleasure meeting you, Carol...I have been admiring your creativity from afar for some time now. All of the way home I thought about my acre thanks to your words on Sunday, Mary Jane. I could go on and on...we met so many fun and talented people...thank you all for the inspiration! Next year, I believe there will be lots more Coloradans in attendance as my friends want to experience the Farm Fair for themselves - we have been raving about our wonderful weekend ever since we got back : )

Valynne & Paul
www.MountainGirlOrganics.com
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  07:04:05 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Valynne,
I was just going to email you and tell you what a joy it was meeting you and Paul.. One of the true highlights for me.. thanks for sharing your time and talents with us...tell Paul hi!!!!

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

http://www.maryjanesfarm.com/RFBlog/
www.twitter.com/RuralFarmgirl

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJane's has made us SISTERS :)
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  10:14:22 PM  Show Profile
Valynne,
LOVE your soaps!

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
"I've never met a sewing machine I didn't like!"

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://www.graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Sage
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Pam
Worland Wyoming
USA
207 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2009 :  09:30:16 AM  Show Profile
Wow!!! What an experience Farm Fair was and I've finally recovered from the long drive(18 hours one way).
The setting was so beautiful and the people were very friendly. I felt as though I was home and my neighbors and friends were just stopping by to chat. Thanks to everyone for the kind words about all of our handmade items and thanks to those who were able to purchase a little something.
I enjoyed meeting many of the Farmgirls and wish we'd had more time to visit but traveling time and other committments limited our time at the Farm Fair events. Mary Jane, Rene, and all of those involved in organizing the Farm Fair, it was delightful.

Sage :)

Farmgirl sister #140
www.heritagedesigns.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2009 :  10:39:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I was there with mom (Sage) and it was so much fun to meet so many people. We had a great time having farmgirls drop in at the booth. My neice Sydney was running around the fair and helping us with the booth. She had so much fun! The energy/atmosphere of the Fair was perfect! It was really nice to hear the band. We were next to an ADORABLE family- Bizzy Lizzy is her business name and she has aprons in the MaryJanesFarm store in CDA. Her kids were so cute and sweet explaining their wares to passerbys.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Rebekka Mae
True Blue Farmgirl

965 Posts

Rebekka
Moscow ID
USA
965 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2009 :  11:15:28 AM  Show Profile
OOPS, I have been off the forums since Farm Fair but better late than never...
This weekend was fabulous for our family, we met so many amazing farmgirls, enjoyed the paradise of the Palouse and I was lucky enough to have my husband, kids, and parents there for every moment. We have such an incredible community as farmgirls and Rene did an amazing job of throwing us all party after party. I know the work that went into this weekend and I am thrilled to have the spotlight on Mary Jane and the part of the world she loves...what a perfect way to celebrate our Nation's birth and independence.

My favorite little memory...
In Oakesdale you might have seen Julia Hayes in her amazing star spangled dress...Bella summed it up right when she said "Julia- you are the Queen of the Forth of July!!!"- while giggling;)

Thank you all! Rebekka

www.bebebella.etsy.com

Go to Top of Page

Bonnie Ellis
True Blue Farmgirl

2474 Posts

Bonnie
Minneapolis Minnesota
USA
2474 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2009 :  2:47:15 PM  Show Profile
Rene: You are a miracle worker. No one person can a whole fair like that, but Mary Jane is so lucky to have you on her team.
I hope to come next year.

Bonnie Ellis

grandmother and orphan farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Hatdiva
Farmgirl in Training

10 Posts

Sayra
Peck Idaho
USA
10 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2009 :  6:37:47 PM  Show Profile
Photos, photos? Someone mentioned photos? I wanted to go...but had to stay home. My husband is volunteer fire here, and since last year we had a great big historical Victorian down the block burn down, (with a shake roof, so heartbreaking!) I had to stay close to the homefront. Plus it's sometimes hard to lug about an active little 3 year old.

Everything is better when you wear a hat....

http://hatdiva.blogspot.com
http://hatdiva.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic Farm Fair 2009 shakedown!!!!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page