Red River Hen
True Blue Farmgirl

183 Posts

Nancy
Ardmore Oklahoma
USA
183 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2010 :  10:27:54 PM  Show Profile
I MADE UP THE CHAPTER( RED RIVER HENS ) I LIVE IN ARDMORE OKLA HALFWAY BETWEEN OK CITY AND DALLAS. I LOVE TO SEW, BEEN SEWING SINCE AGE 4, LOVE TO GARDEN, HAVE 3 ANTIQUE BOOTHS AND WORKING ON GETTING NUMBER 4. ONE OF THEM IS A SEWING BOOTH :) I LIVE IN A SMALL LOG CABIN BY A LARGE POND AND ALSO ENJOY FISHING WITH MY CANE POLE, AND MY OWN WORMS. LOVE TO CAN MY OWN PRODUCE. LOVE LOVE LOVE TO GO PICKEN!!! ANTIQUES THAT IS, GOING INTO A BARN FULL OF ANTIQUE JUNK MAKES ME NEARLY HYPERVENTILATE. LOL....SO IF YOU HAVE SIMULAR INTEREST PLEASE SIGN UP! I LOVE THIS FARMGIRL CONNECTION IT HAS BEEN WONDERFUL CHATTING WITH PEOPLE OF THE SAME INTERESTS! JUST TELL BRIAN YOU WANT TO SIGN UP, I WOULD LOVE FOR YA'LL TOO :) NANCY

~Count your blessings instead of sheep~ (Bing Crosby) ~Nancy~
SANTA BRIGADE
RED RIVER HENS
http://santabrigade.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

jclambert
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Judy
Stringtown Oklahoma
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2010 :  05:45:30 AM  Show Profile
Hi ya'll. I'm from SE Oklahoma in Atoka County. The closest one of you to me is Nancy in Push. County. I think a chapter would be great if we could figure out a central meeting place in case we wanted to get together. Seems like we are really spread out over the state.

Judy

*Love one another*
Go to Top of Page

katmiller
Farmgirl in Training

14 Posts

Katherine
Elk City Oklahoma
USA
14 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2010 :  11:15:57 PM  Show Profile
Just found this thread. I live in Elk City, OK. It is about 30 miles from the TX border on I-40. I grew up in Fairview, Ok. Talk about living in the wide open spaces.
Go to Top of Page

lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2010 :  05:14:27 AM  Show Profile
I just love the names you have been coming up with. I'm Lulu and we are just starting a chapter in Kan/Mo called the "Scattered Prairie Gals" we are from all over and afew from other states. I live just 6 miles from the Oklahoma line. I wish you girls the best of luck in starting your chapter.
Connie

LULU

Take care and write soon.

When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket
Go to Top of Page

farmqueen
Farmgirl at Heart

6 Posts

6 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2010 :  9:45:26 PM  Show Profile
We have a chapter and usually meet in the Durant area -- most of our girls so far are from Durant, Calera or Kingston -- email me offlist and let me know if any of you are close enough to meet and I'll tell you when the next meeting is.
Go to Top of Page

CathyM
True Blue Farmgirl

344 Posts

Cathy
Tulsa OK
USA
344 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2010 :  10:31:08 PM  Show Profile
Hey girls I just found this thread. I live in Tulsa, been here for about 4 years, I'm a transplant from New England. I would love to join the chapter, what do I need to do?

www.MurrayDesigns.etsy.com

Farmgirl Sister #710

"Not all who wander are lost"
JRR Tolkien

Go to Top of Page

soonermom
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Carissa
Harrah OK
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2011 :  07:51:48 AM  Show Profile
Is this Chapter still active or going? I live in Harrah and would love to join a group close to home that have the same interests for learning and advice and fun!
Go to Top of Page

osagegypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

73 Posts

Marsha
Hominy OK
USA
73 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2011 :  3:35:16 PM  Show Profile
Hi ladies, I'm living in OKC, but go home to the ranch in Osage County on the weekends. Have any of your chapters been successful? I'm trying to start a new one in NE OK, but would be happy to join another. I'm interested in horses, art and jewelry making; and love antiques!

"Though she never shook the stars from their appointed courses; she loved good men and rode good horses." unk.
Go to Top of Page

OKCookee
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Chris
Oklahoma OK
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2011 :  11:11:38 PM  Show Profile
I live in OKC also and we go to Pottawatomie County every chance we get. We are making improvements in hopes of moving there permanently in a couple of years. I would love an Oklahoma chapter. Our plans include goats, chickens, and bees. My interests are cooking, sewing and crafting.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest".
Matthew 11:28

Go to Top of Page

osagegypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

73 Posts

Marsha
Hominy OK
USA
73 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2011 :  08:04:06 AM  Show Profile
Okcookee, I found another Farmgirl in our area, we have been chatting on 'Strawberries are in' post. Her name is Mary Beth. Maybe you could meet with us? We are going to a tea shop in Edmond, not sure when yet.

"Though she never shook the stars from their appointed courses; she loved good men and rode good horses." unk.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Any Okie Chapters? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page