Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Hang some delicate wind chimes on your curtains.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Hang some delicate wind chimes on your curtains. Next Topic  

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2009 :  12:00:43 PM  Show Profile
If you have some light weight wind chimes pin them to the top of your curtains. Looks pretty and sounds pretty. I have had my blue birds in the window for a few years.

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2009 :  12:08:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
I'll be saving this idea and hopefully, using it in the farmhouse before too long. :) I know just where to put a wind chime. In the little bedroom downstairs in back of the kitchen where I plan on taking afternoon naps! :) Yes, after all my hard work, I think a 'nap room' is in order.

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2009 :  1:18:20 PM  Show Profile
Cute idea Nancy Jo! I love hanging them from my windows too. I also have one on a wreath on our front door :) It always makes me smile :)

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2009 :  1:57:23 PM  Show Profile
Nancy:
That is a wonderful idea. I cannot hang them any longer because my inside cats get after them. Oh, well... But, I sure enjoys the chimes outside!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Hang some delicate wind chimes on your curtains. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page