Amy Warwick
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

Amy
Oakesdale WA
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2009 :  10:26:11 AM  Show Profile
Hi all! Looking forward to this weekend and just wanted you all to know that there will be 15 copies of The Oakesdale Writers Group Improv Magazine Edition 1 available (signed by the authors!) at Amy Warwick's book signing at Ditzy's this week-end. This has the first peek at my next novel in it along with some fantastic writing from our writers in Oakesdale. (We grow a great crop here!) This will be a limited edition print, first come, first serve. If you want to see what the next book is about, please stop by and pick up a copy before they are all gone. My book signing at Ditzy's is from 3-5. If you are in Oakesdale earlier than that, have Laurie give me a call and I can come in a sign your book.

Also, stop by and visit with my son at the library table next door. He is selling the Library cookbooks that have all of our local favorite dishes in it. I even have a couple of recipes in that one!

Amy

please visit amywarwick.com for more information on Amy's writings and upcoming events.

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2009 :  12:26:29 PM  Show Profile
Oh I wish I could be there! I just finished Summer Snow! It is on my June Reading list. Everyone can see it by clicking on my blog below! Great book Amy!

Farmgirl Sister #17
Blog
www.willowtreecreek.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page
  Reading Room: Previous Topic MaryJane's Farm Fair Weekend Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page