Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Darn dog....again...ugh... Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  07:54:37 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I went to do my errands and she got into the trash...that was up on the counter, out of her way. The past 2 weeks, she has been vomiting like 1-2 times a day. Honestly, we don't have the money to fix her. Problem is, there was an ant bait in that trash bag and now I don't know if she ate it or not. There were teeth marks. Honestly, I am so done with the dog and I kept telling Scott she gets into everything, no matter how Ft. Knox I make it. Now, I don't know if she ate poison and I do not have the money to go the vet. I feel bad but my honesty is that I am so done with this dog. You know what I have been through this past year with her. UGH!! I am so frustrated right now.

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  09:17:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Heather- with a dog her size I don't think the ant bait would hurt her much if at all. I think she'll be okay. *hugs*

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  09:49:51 AM  Show Profile
When my little doxie got into rat bait at the cabin, the neighbors told me to quickly get some activated charcoal into her and it would absorb the poison. I did and she was fine, but I'm not sure if that's what "cured" her. I guess it really is handy to have around though for those occasions.

Farmgirl Sister #98
Visit my online store at:
http://www.shopthefrontier.com/VFstore/index.php?manufacturers_id=79&osCsid=6be4b25bf9555031c6e2e86bbde23dba
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Darn dog....again...ugh... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page