Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 What is one of the funniest things your husband...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic What is one of the funniest things your husband... Next Topic  

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2009 :  8:16:50 PM  Show Profile
has done that you can share with the MJF.
For me it has to be this:
My son was dating this girl who was the opposite of a farmgirl.
We had taken her and my son out with us to see a movie. Afterwards, we stopped for fried chicken. Well, my husband was driving. I'm usually the driver, but because the girlfriend was in the car, I thought she should have the pleasure of knowing how Bart drives! LOL
Anyway, he turns into the KFC place, and the girlfriend say,"I hope we aren't eating inside, just go place an order. Before I go on let me explain about my Sweetie Bart. He is a hard working man, loves his job, doesn't pay attention to the new things in and of life. He still can not operate a computer. So, he pulls up at this goose-neck trashcan and begins to give the order!!!!!!!! I thought the girlfriend was going to crawl under the seat. She kept saying, "OH, I'm so embarrassed. Well, Bart was loving this. So, he preceeds to look into the goose-neck trachcan saying, "Hello, hello, did anyone get my order?" AFter that the girlfriend never got in the car with me or Bart, again. That was fine with us.

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross

Bellepepper
True Blue Farmgirl

1207 Posts

Belle
Coffeyville KS
USA
1207 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2009 :  07:14:56 AM  Show Profile
Ole Ron don't do funny things very often but one that he does too often is gets the phone and remote control mixed up. More than once he has called me into the Living Room to tell me that the TV is messed up. He was trying to call his friend with the remote and came within one button of ordering a pay-per-view movie. Then he will try to use the phone to change channels. I keep telling him he needs to pay more attention before he calls China or somewhere.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2009 :  07:48:15 AM  Show Profile
Belle:
How funny! Thanks for sharing that one.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2009 :  08:26:36 AM  Show Profile
One of the funniest things my hubby did was when he was doing something very very sweet, so I can't tease him about it, or he may never try again! Many years ago, he wanted to surprise me with a cake for Valentine's Day. He got the cake baked and then started to make the frosting. Sugar is sugar, right? He couldn't figure out why on Earth the frosting wasn't getting to the right consistency, no matter how much GRANULATED sugar he added! I thought it was so sweet that I didn't laugh too hard.

"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2009 :  10:11:33 AM  Show Profile
Kelly:
Has he ever made another cake? LOL
Marly

Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2009 :  11:41:59 AM  Show Profile
Nope! But he's not afraid of the kitchen (thankfully).

"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic What is one of the funniest things your husband... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page