Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Linda (a rose)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Linda (a rose) Next Topic
Page: of 2

a rose
True Blue Farmgirl

443 Posts

Linda
Waterford NY
USA
443 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2009 :  12:54:58 PM  Show Profile
Thank you for all your prayers and concerns. I have been in the hospital since June 8th and just got home today. I did a real stupid and selfish thing by trying to overdose on pills. The doctor said I took enough pills to kill a horse. I guess Jesus was telling me I wasn't going anywhere yet. I am doing well now and have my head on straight. Thank God He didn't give up on me.
Love to my friends

Remember me as a rose.

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2009 :  12:58:20 PM  Show Profile
OH sweetie, that is SO sad :( Hope you are feeling somewhat better now.
My prayers to you and many hugs as well.

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

My personal blog:
http://just-me-a-dutch-girl.blogspot.com/

Almost daily updates on me and mine :)
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2009 :  12:59:12 PM  Show Profile
Big Hugs Linda, you are special and very loved. I'm glad that you are still with us. (((((HUG)))))

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Go to Top of Page

Jami
True Blue Farmgirl

1238 Posts

Jami
Ellensburg WA
USA
1238 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2009 :  1:06:43 PM  Show Profile
Linda, thank God you're here. Hope you're having a good day being home. Hugs girl.

Jami in WA

Farmgirl Sister #266
http://cookecreeksheep.blogspot.com
http://cookecreekwool.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

RuralSuburbia
True Blue Farmgirl

251 Posts

Leslie
Northern CA
USA
251 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2009 :  1:13:26 PM  Show Profile
Thank God your plan was thwarted! Maybe you need some sunshine and some TLC now...glad to hear that you're feeling somewhat better.

*I've got stars in my eyes and exactly $1 in my pocket!*
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2009 :  1:44:17 PM  Show Profile
Linda:
I am also happy God didn't give up on you. How are you feeling today? I hope happy. I will keep you in my dialy prayers, Linda. Sending you hugs, love, and understanding.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2009 :  1:59:05 PM  Show Profile
Linda, I am glad God has other plans for you. Good vibes going out to you. MB

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2009 :  3:01:43 PM  Show Profile
Linda,

It's so wonderful to have you back. I'm so sorry you have been feeling so rotten lately. I've been thinking of you daily and hoping that everything is all right where you are. Know that there are a lot of people over here that really care about you and if there is anything I can do, please let me know.

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcysworldofcreativity.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2009 :  9:30:55 PM  Show Profile
So happy to hear that you are still with us. I hope things are looking up for you now. We all care about and love you. I have been watching for news and was relieved to hear that you were out of the hospital and coming home. I know how bleak things can seem at times but those times are just temporary glitches. I am just glad that your time with us is still ahead of you. I will continue to send positive energy and prayers your way.

Blessings,

Sheri
Go to Top of Page

Corinnelouise
True Blue Farmgirl

957 Posts

Corinne
France
957 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  05:03:54 AM  Show Profile
Linda, wishing you a great and happy day. Remember the roses, they turn their little faces towards the sun and flow with whatever's their way, rain or shine.
Big hugs,
Corinne

Sister # 101
'Heaven on Earth' is a choice you must make, not a place you must find.
Dr. Wayne Dyer
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  07:41:33 AM  Show Profile
Dear Precious Farmgirl Friend,
Please know I am keeping you so close to my heart and in my prayers. Please lean on us when ever you need hug or helping hand. We are here for each other- believe me I understand losing hope. Let God surround you with His perfect love, rest on Him!
Hugs and love to you!
xoxo-Lori

Thank GOD I'm a Country Girl!
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  07:52:43 AM  Show Profile
Well Linda, please don't do that again. So happy to know you are home!!

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  08:15:35 AM  Show Profile
Linda, I am so relieved to hear from you. I knew in my heart of hearts something was very wrong. I am so thankful you are feeling better. I can fully understand why you could get to that low point. Just remember Linda, there is always tomorrow and there is always hope,I am here for you if you ever need to talk, please know that. God has let you know that he wants you here and to fight to stay.

Hugs and Love
MJ

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  08:40:15 AM  Show Profile
Linda,

I am SO GLAD that you are doing better! The Lord Jesus Christ will never leave nor forsake His children, please remember that. You are always in my prayers :)

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  5:54:00 PM  Show Profile
Linda--I've been through the same thing many years ago and I fully understand what you're going through. But God must want to keep me around, or I wouldn't be here now. and He definately wants to keep you around --we all suffer, even Jesus suffered so much when his friends deserted him--I think feeling alone is the worst suffering of all. But feeling alone is also an illusion--but it's an illusion that's easy to believe. We're all connected and as a friend once told me, when we suffer, no matter what seems to come from it, it has a healing effect on all the suffering in the world. I know that's hard to believe when you're in the midst of the struggle, but it really is true. It's not that we're sick and trying to get well; it's that we're well and something is trying to make us sick. Focus on all the things that make you well--your inner beauty, your efforts to reach out to others--resist those things that want to make you unwell. I am praying for you that you will see the beauty and the wholeness in your soul and it wil strengthen you to stand firm against the lies that want to make you sad and unwell. Please don't believe the lies--you are made in God's image and God is beautiful. And so are you.
Cindy

"Dog is my co-pilot"

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9403 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9403 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  6:46:52 PM  Show Profile
Linda,
Apparently your work is not finished here or He would have taken you home. I will continue to keep you in prayer daily.
For healing, wisdom and God's guidance as to what He has for you to do.
I think Cindy said it very well.
Hugs and love,

Denise
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Tapestry
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Cheryl
Wisconsin
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  11:33:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Tapestry a Yahoo! Message
I'm so glad you're home now Linda and thank you Jesus for sending you back to family and friends. Sometimes when things just seem overwhelming get online and start reading the posts of all your wonderful friends and let their love surround you. If you're now taking antidepressant medication to help you cope with chemical deficiencies don't stop no matter how good you feel. Sometimes we're tempted to stop the medicine when we feel happy and well and start to think we don't need it but in truth it is the medicine that has fixed the deficiencies so we can feel well and happy. You are so loved and you've much to share with your family and friends yet. Believe in our Lord's love and that of your friends and family. You have a blessed soul....smile.
Huggzz & prayers 4 u

Happy farmgirl sister #353

Look for rainbows instead of mud puddles

http://fantasm01.imagekind.com/
http://tapestrysimaginings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

a rose
True Blue Farmgirl

443 Posts

Linda
Waterford NY
USA
443 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2009 :  05:13:11 AM  Show Profile
Thank you all for your words of encouragement. It really helps to know that you ladies who have never laid eyes on me have offered up prayers and concerns for me. Funny thing is I know that you have been praying even when you didn't know what was going on. Thank you all.
Linda (a rose)

Remember me as a rose.
Go to Top of Page

Tn.Earthmama
True Blue Farmgirl

451 Posts

Phyllis
Englewood Tennessee
451 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2009 :  12:38:58 PM  Show Profile
Dear Linda, I'm so glad you are still here. there are lots of ladies that care about you here, I haven't been here long, but I can tell you are a special lady just from the posts of everyone here.

Just a suggestion, maybe you could print out all these posts and others from your friends and post them all over the house. one note by the sink, one on the fridge etc. that way you would have constant reminders of how much you are loved. hugs Phyllis
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2009 :  1:34:14 PM  Show Profile
Linda - the bloom is not off the rose yet. Praying for you. Glad you are here to read this, and I pray you will be healed.

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

Ga Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2355 Posts

Karen
Meansville Ga.
USA
2355 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2009 :  2:48:17 PM  Show Profile
Linda, I will be praying that you will continue to do better and that God gives you happiness and peace each day. Blessings,Karen

Create in me a pure heart,O God and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10 http://farmgirlingastyle.blogspot.com/
www.KKJD1.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

a rose
True Blue Farmgirl

443 Posts

Linda
Waterford NY
USA
443 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2009 :  08:04:51 AM  Show Profile
Thank You for all your words of encouragement. It feels great to know that prayers are going out for me. I have been very busy keeping busy and today is a day of rest. I have a lot of doctor's appointments everyday this week. Also today I am having a lot stomach pressure due to constipation. Looks like it will be Fleets time. A little prayer for success would help!!
Linda (a rose)

Remember me as a rose.
Go to Top of Page

Corinnelouise
True Blue Farmgirl

957 Posts

Corinne
France
957 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2009 :  08:24:19 AM  Show Profile
Will pray for you Linda, that everything goes well and right along this week.
Cherries are very good to help with constipation, and they should be is season.
Have a lot of them and the fluids should return into your body.
Big hug,
Corinne

Sister # 101
'Heaven on Earth' is a choice you must make, not a place you must find.
Dr. Wayne Dyer
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2009 :  4:22:15 PM  Show Profile
Everyday Linda...everyday you are with me...I see you in my roses, the petals I toss in the air after they have finished blooming. Upon these petals I send my wishes and watch them dance and float on their way to where-ever the wind wants to take them...they have a new purpose and a new life..The miracle is that they still retain their old purpose and their old life too.

You have life. You have purpose. You have family. You have friends. You have farmgirls. You have wisdom. You have experiences to share. You have you and that is worth more than the most majestic of words I could try to express.

God Bless you and peace be upon you always.
all my love, ~julia

being simple to simply be
Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
www.about-aria.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kmbrown
True Blue Farmgirl

459 Posts

Misty
Waynesboro Pennsylvania
USA
459 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2009 :  5:56:49 PM  Show Profile
Amen Cindy. God certainly must have a wonderful purpose for you to fulfill on this earth. I will pray for healing and for the strength to get past your struggles to happier days.
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2009 :  9:09:21 PM  Show Profile
Linda, I will be praying for you and as it has already been said, apparently the Lord isn't finished with you yet!((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
www.justducky48.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Linda (a rose) Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page