Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 prayers for friends
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic prayers for friends Next Topic  

Annab
True Blue Farmgirl

2900 Posts

Anna
Seagrove NC
USA
2900 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2009 :  03:53:58 AM  Show Profile
I posted in another forum about the loss of a son to some very dear lifelong friends.

Here's the kicker and why Terry, Patty and Phillip need continued prayers.

For all their lives they have had to deal with their other sons who each had Downes and who each passed away now. The middle brother died suddenly 4 years ago, so the pain is still fresh.

The family seemed to be getting through the weekend ok. And many of us made sure to keep them occupied.

The crush will come when the cards and calls start to trickle and the quiet really settles in.

Patty, the mom had total knee replacement surgery in May and is still doped up on pain killers and antidepressants. This may have helped dull the pain, but only for a time. (Her knee is still really stiff too)

Phil works in a nursing home and will continue with college in the fall to go on with his nursing degree. He want to be an RN

In whatever way, please lift the Lievestros up.

Thank you

Thanks ladies

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2009 :  5:00:33 PM  Show Profile
Anna:
I shall keep your friends in my prayers.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Annab
True Blue Farmgirl

2900 Posts

Anna
Seagrove NC
USA
2900 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2009 :  4:59:48 PM  Show Profile
Thanks a bunch it's appreciated :)
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic prayers for friends Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page