Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 I am having a Towanda moment!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic I am having a Towanda moment!!! Next Topic
Page: of 2

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  05:28:48 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Miss Wilma. He is doing better. He is a trooper that kiddo. Sharlet, I live in New Braunfels, right between San Antonio and Austin, well at least until July 6th. Then it is off to Kentucky. If you know where Schliterbahn is, I am about 1 mile from there.

I went through and sprayed the whole house myself. Took Chloe to the river so I could leave the windows open. Came back and starting in Charlies room, wiped everything down with straight vinegar and vacuumed. So far so good. I pray it stays this way.

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!
Go to Top of Page

miss wilma
True Blue Farmgirl

3410 Posts

Wilma
Knob Lick Ky
USA
3410 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  05:42:05 AM  Show Profile
Even with fireants I do love Texas. I miss going there and maybe I will get to go back in the future, Have been to San Antonio 2 times and love it. In Ky we have lots of those little sugar ants. I put out Terro and it gets rid of them. You will have to look us up when you get here. Nothing fancy around here just down right country. Also if you like antiques there is a wonderful little show not far from where you are going

Farm Girl #96

http://www.picturetrail.com/misswilmasplace

http://misswilma.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  06:46:37 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
OHHH!! Do tell where Ms. Wilma!!! I am excited to go to Kentucky. Never been there in ALL of my travels. We will be living in TN but right near Kentucky. So interesting!!! Maybe when things settle down, I will get up there to give you a hug!!! : )

Heather

Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  06:56:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Heather I'm glad Charlie is better, poor little guy. I have been to Schliterbahn, that is pretty country. Loved the Alamo, but I'm a history freak, ;^)

Annika I found my Fried Green Tomatoes book and I decided I needed to re-read it. I would love to see the movie, too bad we couldn't see it together.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 4

"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly." The Dalai Lama
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  07:03:13 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
OH Teresa...no wonder we get along so well!! I LOVE history...the older the better. Charlie calls the ALAMO the ELMO..it is so funny!!!

Heather

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  07:10:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh poor Charlie! That is just rotten! Glad he is feeling better now! *hugs*

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

peapicker
True Blue Farmgirl

716 Posts

texas
USA
716 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2009 :  2:15:35 PM  Show Profile
Heather.....glad to know Charlie doesn't have to worry about the ants anymore. Yes, I know where New Braunfels is . What a fun place. I love the hill country anyway. I used to want to move there, but that probably won't happen. I just want to feel settled in now. I think I will just visit all the places I like and stay put.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic I am having a Towanda moment!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page