Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farm Kitchen
 3 bite burgers and potato salad
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic 3 bite burgers and potato salad Next Topic  

Mamarude
True Blue Farmgirl

107 Posts

Anna
Durango Colorado
USA
107 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2009 :  7:08:02 PM  Show Profile
So we had 2 families over and I made 3 of the 3 bite biscuit burger recipes and a triple batch of the biscuits. I made the vegetable/vegetarian burgers, and two batches of the garlic cheddar burgers, one with Boca (vegetarian) burger and one with organic ground sirloin from the farm down the road. One family came early and their 12 year old daughter helped cut the biscuits out and bake them, everyone loved the meal! It was a huge hit! We also made the roasted potato salad, but the southwestern one from MaryJane's Outpost. Rounded out the meal with salad greens and watermelon and had a lovely time. I love to share meals made the MaryJane way, and everyone always asks for the recipes!!!!! Wonderful recipes in this month's issue!

Cherian
Durango, CO farmgirl

Claude09647
True Blue Farmgirl

761 Posts

Claudia
Our Dairy Farm Pennsylvania
USA
761 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  5:36:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Claude09647 an AOL message
i agree! I love the idea of making them then freezing them for a later time! I love to make home made items for dinner and sometimes i just dont have the time to go all out so this was a great idea that i had never thought of!

"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door."
Go to Top of Page

quiltin mama
True Blue Farmgirl

436 Posts

Heather
Crescent City CA
USA
436 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  5:50:49 PM  Show Profile
Those looked so good in the magazine! Glad that you tried it and loved it. It's on my to-do list! :)

You can visit my blog at www.mountainhomequilts.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic 3 bite burgers and potato salad Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page