Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Do you like to have.... Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2009 :  4:03:33 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
matching bra and panties??? I know...tmi...so you don't have to answer but since I was a teenager, I have had to have matching undies and bras... I think it comes from being a D cup and having to buy "special" bras...I figure might as well look perty too!!!

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

peapicker
True Blue Farmgirl

716 Posts

texas
USA
716 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2009 :  4:08:04 PM  Show Profile
I really don't care. I just like comfy. Honestly, I will wear the old standby's with holes in them. I only wear all cotton jockeys brand undies . I do like white or neutral colors though.
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2009 :  8:32:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I like it but most of times I just grab whatever is clean and available! LOL right now I don't think I have any sets either!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2009 :  8:37:27 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I just hit up the Victoria Secret sale and found some NICE sets for less than $15 a set,,,I need..ahem..sturdy,strap them in and up garments and I found 2 nice matching sets (or what I thinks matches...by my standards..ha!!!) Usually, bras are $$$ for my size and the construction factor. : O

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2009 :  9:08:24 PM  Show Profile
I am pretty un-picky about stuff like that....white always matches white, right???????

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2009 :  9:17:15 PM  Show Profile
As long as they are clean and there are plenty stacked in my drawers, I'm good to go. For some reason, I can't 'do' underwires anymore.

Winona ;-)

To read funny stories about my cooking 'skills', please visit http://lostadventuresincooking.blogspot.com/

For uber-opinionated, pleasurable horse related reading, please visit http://horseinfoperson.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Tn.Earthmama
True Blue Farmgirl

451 Posts

Phyllis
Englewood Tennessee
451 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2009 :  07:40:07 AM  Show Profile
hey Heather, I'm not really that fussy, just thought I'd make you feel better about buying special bra's. my daughter is needing a 34 H now days!!!!! when she was about 12 she prayed for growth in that particular area. she says, just goes to show be careful what you ask for, you just might get it. LOL>

I have become an old hippie in my old age, I don't even wear one around the house unless company is coming. LOL. I know, TMI. ; P Hugs Phyllis
Go to Top of Page

babysmama
True Blue Farmgirl

931 Posts

Elizabeth
Iowa
931 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2009 :  07:44:27 AM  Show Profile
It may be nice to have a pretty set or two but I don't. It's hard when you've been through three pregnancies in four years and have changed sizes and shapes. Right now I have boring cotton panties and nursing bras...they don't match. Hopefully that's not tmi!!
-Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2009 :  09:45:15 AM  Show Profile
Well, I have a couple of pretty ones that I have never worn yet. I am looking forward to the day when I am not expecting, or nursing, or am small enough again to get into them...lol
I love the matching sets. I makes me feel nicer knowing the underthings are special underneath my clothes, even if no one else can see them :)
For right now, clean is all I care about...lol, matching is usually by fluke. ;)

hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

"You are my strength when I am weak. You are the treasure that I seek. You are my all in all. Seeking You as a precious jewel; Lord, to give up I'd be a fool. You are my all in all."

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Corinnelouise
True Blue Farmgirl

957 Posts

Corinne
France
957 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2009 :  10:25:04 AM  Show Profile
I like matching Jessie, usually they are white or flesh colored and I have one set in black.
Corinne

Sister # 101
'Heaven on Earth' is a choice you must make, not a place you must find.
Dr. Wayne Dyer
Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2009 :  12:15:07 PM  Show Profile
I only wear the $3.00 white bra's and the nylon 5 for $8.00 full coverage panties, Most of them are white so I guess they match. Does this make me boring?? My DH never complains so I'm happy.

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4745 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4745 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2009 :  3:55:13 PM  Show Profile
That's a luxury I have never been able to afford!

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

peggysue
True Blue Farmgirl

267 Posts

Peggy
Tulsa Oklahoma
267 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2009 :  10:06:55 PM  Show Profile
I don't really own a matched set.. lunchroom lady bras are so hard to match lol

visit me at my blog
mousiesmom.wordpress.com
http://youravon.com/pmcclure
Go to Top of Page

junkjunkie
True Blue Farmgirl

1306 Posts

Judy
Lawrenceville NJ
USA
1306 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  04:40:44 AM  Show Profile
I don't care...white bras and white panties...as long as they're clean.

"To have life in focus, we must have death in our field of vision." Benedictine monk John Main
Go to Top of Page

StarMeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

940 Posts

T
MI
940 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  11:02:12 AM  Show Profile
I have two lovely sets of matching in black lace/copper lace. And that was about 45 pounds ago. Don't know why I leave them in the drawer like that. They make me feel sad. I can't do the underwire thing anymore either.... I don't have to match but like to if I can. I love microfiber.... My favorite, I can't find anymore...of course. Aptly named..."the Best Fitting Intimates in the World!"
Go to Top of Page

greyghost
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Lynn
Summerville Georgia
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  12:21:44 PM  Show Profile  Click to see greyghost's MSN Messenger address
I like matching - but I am so cheap about it they are not an actual set, they just match in color. I buy very simple bras, no lace save on one because you can only have bumpy boobs under a sweater. So I have two tan, one brown, two black, one grey (of course!) and one red (which has been worn twice and has no matching underoos) - all found on clearance at VS. I'm a 34A according to them - hardly anyone wears that. I get my undies for $2/each over at Ross or TJMaxx in the colors that coordinate with the bras.

Most of the time though, I go without a bra. I throw one on before I go out in warm months, but once it's cold and I'm under a few layers nobody can see a difference anyway. Might as well be comfortable.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2009 :  3:06:09 PM  Show Profile
As long as they are clean, I just grab and whatever I get I put it on.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

countrykatgirly
True Blue Farmgirl

186 Posts

Hallie
Jordan NY
USA
186 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2009 :  07:48:47 AM  Show Profile
Sure, I'd love to but good luck when you wear my size!

**Farmgirl Sister #622**

“It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”
--Laura Ingalls Wilder

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Do you like to have.... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page