Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **News from MaryJanesFarm
 THE COUNT DOWN BEGINS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic THE COUNT DOWN BEGINS Next Topic
Page: of 2

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  05:55:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Can't wait to meet all the farmgirls I chat with :^)

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 4

"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly." The Dalai Lama
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  07:40:47 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Farmgirls are "coming to town" what could be more exciting? I have to tell you, I can barely sleep these days.

Hey Michelle ~ I am so ready for some of your wine. I think I am the last farmgirl on the planet to get to try it... when you opening that winery??? LOL I am glad you will show up at the Mirabeau for the after party Friday night!

Grace~ CANT WAIT!

Cheryl.. ARE YOU IN CHENEY NOW!

Grace....

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

http://www.maryjanesfarm.com/RFBlog/
www.twitter.com/RuralFarmgirl

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJane's has made us SISTERS :)
Go to Top of Page

Huckelberrywine
True Blue Farmgirl

1607 Posts

Michelle
Rosalia
1607 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  09:06:59 AM  Show Profile
What fun! I'm looking forward to putting faces to all these wonderful personalities. :)

Rene', I need to learn a whole lot more than I know now before I open a winery. I'm thinking retirement project. But, if we get the farm place whipped into shape, daughter off to college, Well, then I'll have no more excuses! I'm so looking forward to a sit and giggle with you. You've worked so hard getting this together for us to enjoy. Thank you!

We make a difference. http://huckleberrywine.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  09:43:09 AM  Show Profile
It sounds to me like your all going to have a great time. How I wish my life would free me up to attend. How often do you do this?? It seems like the 1st X. Which of course will be the best time!!! Please share the details when you all get back and I will be praying for you all to have a safe and wonderful trip.

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  09:45:31 AM  Show Profile
I'm getting excited - packing all my merchandise to take! I only wish I could stay for the Sunday event, but it's a long drive home with the RV and being a holiday weekend, dh wants to start home in the morning - insert sad face here!

Farmgirl Sister #98
Visit my online store at:
http://www.shopthefrontier.com/VFstore/index.php?manufacturers_id=79&osCsid=6be4b25bf9555031c6e2e86bbde23dba
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  8:27:00 PM  Show Profile
Well, Beehavenmaven & I chatted today and tomorrow she fly's in to Spokane for our week long "Girls just gotta have Fun" event @ the Farm Fair...I can hardly wait....
All you farm sisters fryling/driving in have a safe journey & when we all get together we'll do "Hi-5's"
Sherri, are you & hubs still leaving late Thursday night? Don't forget to take my cell # & addy & directions...but most important, have a safe drive.
Hugz,

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
"I've never met a sewing machine I didn't like!"

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://www.graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  9:54:00 PM  Show Profile
I am so excited!!! I can bearly stand it! Got the last minute things for my today. My friend Michelle and I are meeting up on Thursday morning. Her hubby didn't want us travelling on Friday, and said he would foot bill for a hotel if we left on Thursday. Shoot, and extra day with a girlfriend, travelling to Farm Fair, you bet we'll leave on Thurday!

I am looking forward to meeting you girls, this feels like a family reunion!

For tomorrow and its needs I do not pray, but keep me, guide me, love me, Lord just for today.
St. Augustine

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  10:24:32 PM  Show Profile
kool! Julia, I can hardly wait to meet up with you & the rest of the gals....oh come on Friday....hurry up....I am getting antsey! lol!

Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2009 :  09:52:13 AM  Show Profile
Grace - we're leaving after work on thursday, and we'll probably just drive as far as Ellensburg and spend the night and come on over Friday morning. I have your number in my cell phone and I'm going to print off your address and directions today. Getting pretty excited!!

Farmgirl Sister #98
http://www.shopthefrontier.com/VFstore/index.php?manufacturers_id=79&osCsid=6be4b25bf9555031c6e2e86bbde23dba
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2009 :  11:16:33 AM  Show Profile
ok, that answers my question that i posted over on the other thread of "get your tickets"...lol!
So since you won't be here to join us for dinner,,,,can I have your dessert???? giggle snork!

Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2009 :  12:21:37 PM  Show Profile
Nope! I expect you to take a cooler and package it up for me so I can have it for lunch on Friday!! LOL!

Farmgirl Sister #98
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2009 :  3:47:02 PM  Show Profile
Really REALLY Looking forward to lots of pictures.
Nancy Jo

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Huckelberrywine
True Blue Farmgirl

1607 Posts

Michelle
Rosalia
1607 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2009 :  4:13:46 PM  Show Profile
(Hyperventilating) I just found...20's-40's vynal records AND a vintage wind-up (Yes, wind-up) record player to play them. So, got the barter and the boogie ready to go. Played one...oh, that tinny slightly scratchy jazz. Miss Wilma! I've got you dancing in my mind!

Get a load of these titles: The Wild, Wild Women; Hard-To-Get Gertie; Pistol Packin' Mama; Hit The Road; Stardust; Smoke Gets in Your Eyes...on and on (maybe 30-40 records?)

Anywho...I'm going to pick some out and see if I can set the whole thing up at a booth (or maybe just my farm) to share the fun old music. This is a treasure to share! If I had any tech savvy, I'd figure out a way to post the songs....oh, what fun!

We make a difference. http://huckleberrywine.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

EllynAnne
True Blue Farmgirl

108 Posts

EllynAnne
Pueblo CO
108 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2009 :  4:31:41 PM  Show Profile
I've read the farmgirlaganza agenda and the attention to detail is extraordinary. I know all y'all attending will absolutely have the very best time. ENJOY every second!!!

xxea
Tie One On...an apron, of course!
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2009 :  09:36:55 AM  Show Profile
OMG! yep. organized down to the last detail! I just hope those ATM machines are stock w/plenty of $$$$
hahahah!
& now Bev & I are off & running!
wooosssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Go to Top of Page

Amy Warwick
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

Amy
Oakesdale WA
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2009 :  10:19:25 AM  Show Profile
Rene,

Looking forward to seeing everyone. Can I ask what the tickets are about? Tickets for a specific event at Settlers Creeek. Color me stupid - I have been a bit busy with the planning, gardening, writing, and having seven kids at the house lighting off fireworks all week. I can't wait to meet so many of you! Please stop by my booth and say Hi!

Amy

please visit amywarwick.com for more information on Amy's writings and upcoming events.
Go to Top of Page

Amy Warwick
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

Amy
Oakesdale WA
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2009 :  10:28:18 AM  Show Profile
ALSO...
Hi all! Looking forward to this weekend and just wanted you all to know that there will be 15 copies of The Oakesdale Writers Group Improv Magazine Edition 1 available (signed by the authors!) at Amy Warwick's book signing at Ditzy's this week-end. This has the first peek at my next novel in it along with some fantastic writing from our writers in Oakesdale. (We grow a great crop here!) This will be a limited edition print, first come, first serve. If you want to see what the next book is about, please stop by and pick up a copy before they are all gone. My book signing at Ditzy's is from 3-5. If you are in Oakesdale earlier than that, have Laurie give me a call and I can come in and sign your book anytime.

Also, stop by and visit with my son at the library table next door. He is selling the Library cookbooks for the library that have all of our local favorite dishes in it. I even have a couple of recipes in that one!

Amy

please visit amywarwick.com for more information on Amy's writings and upcoming events.
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2009 :  3:48:21 PM  Show Profile
I am literally about to BUST!! I'm serious!!

Amy, I am floored to get a few signed copies of you book. I can't wait!

Gracie, I've been hearing you giggle for days...I swear..your joy has been radiating all the way to our farm!

Michelle, the records and wind up player make me so happy I want to SCREAM!!

Julia moving to Washington, finding your place after such a loss... I feel drawn to you and can't wait to meet you in person!

Sherri....I'm in awe..I have THE BEST picture of Rianna on display wearing one of your AMAZING hats..

Miss Wilma, you are all over my booth!! all over my everything. I love you and will celebrate you every minute I'm there.

Nancy, I've said it before love you head to toe..will for sure take tons of pictures!!

Farmgirls all over...sending so much FarmFair love and spirit!!

All my love and all my best, ~julia

being simple to simply be
Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
www.about-aria.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2009 :  11:16:29 PM  Show Profile
ok girls! The kick off tonight at the MJF Store was soooo over the top fun! It was so fun to meet up with all these wonderful gals...And the fun doesn't stop here,,,,tomorrow(Sat) we will be heading up & down the Palose shopping till we drop!
And then Sunday,,,wahoo! Beehavenmaven & I are still giggling,,,,hey Julia, can ya hear Beehavenmaven giggling too? lol! hugz...I'll see ya & Vivian in Oaksdale....

Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2009 :  6:02:08 PM  Show Profile
this is the best part.... now I know who I'm chatting with! It was a pleasure girls!

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD
http://harvestthyme.blogspot.com
~the only thing for certain, is uncertainty~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic THE COUNT DOWN BEGINS Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page