Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Parenting & Farm Kids
 Results are in...baby is.....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic Results are in...baby is..... Next Topic
Page: of 2

kissmekate
True Blue Farmgirl

890 Posts

Kate
Delano Minnesota
890 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  6:50:24 PM  Show Profile
I have always loved Emily too!!

Don't miss out on a blessing, just because it isn't packaged the way you expected. ~MaryJo Copeland
Go to Top of Page

shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2009 :  12:17:45 AM  Show Profile
Oh you lucky GIRL Misty! A little girl of your own! I only had boys, but that never stopped me from dreaming up girl names. My oldest was going to be named "Miranda" had he been a girl. Now that I think about it--- EWWWWW!!! I don't like that name very much. (No offense to any Miranda's out there!!!)

We knew our middle son was going to be a boy since I had a sonogram in the 8th month, but our youngest- who I hoped and PRAYED would be a girl (and WASN'T!) was going to be named "Aislinn (Ayz-lynn) Elizabeth." I LOVED that name (and still do. It's either Irish or Celtic and means "Dream"-- according so SOME sources), but, since my very last baby was NOT a girl (and I can't have any more) my sister named HER daughter that. (Only she spells it Aislynn) Oh, I also like the name "Olivia." don't know why, I just do.

Whatever you name decide to name your sweet baby girl, it will be WONDERFUL! Happy Pregnancy! Hugs-- Tracy.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. ~~ George Carlin
Go to Top of Page

kmbrown
True Blue Farmgirl

459 Posts

Misty
Waynesboro Pennsylvania
USA
459 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2009 :  5:28:44 PM  Show Profile
Thanks so much for all your well wishes and name suggestions. Sorry to report we've had little success on agreeing on a name. I told my hubby we HAVE to have a name for her SOON!!! I want to start her baby book and of course, you have to write her name in first!!!
Anyway, "she" is doing very well....extremely active which is really fun. She must have lots of hair the amount of heartburn she is giving me!! And without a doubt she is growing!!
Say a prayer for me if you think about it as I have vericose veins this pregnancy that are miserable. I am taking Butchers Broom and other herbs to help....I'll be glad to see them go after the baby arrives!!!
Go to Top of Page

Tapestry
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Cheryl
Wisconsin
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2009 :  04:18:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Tapestry a Yahoo! Message
Congratulations Misty on your upcoming baby girl :) Prayers for you to have relief from varicose veins and a healthy happy baby girl.

Happy farmgirl sister #353

Look for rainbows instead of mud puddles

http://fantasm01.imagekind.com/
http://tapestrysimaginings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2009 :  06:00:35 AM  Show Profile
Oh Misty, thinking about you and the veins. I'm sooooo sorry about that, but you know as well as I do that the little one inside you will be worth all of the yuk that sometimes accompanies pregnancy. Everyday I look at our little girl and bemoan this quick passing of time. Though she is in a really fun stage of growth, it simply goes too fast!

Musings from our family in the Bluegrass http://sweetvioletmae.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

farmmommy
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Kelley
Texas
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2009 :  06:33:31 AM  Show Profile
Hey Misty, Congrats!!! I had alot of fun trying to pick out our daughters name, but got alot of flack from family members...lol...because I didn't stick to a certain initial tradition of SGS...sorry, but that really narrowed down the field...so I blew the SGS thing out of the water with Emily Claire Swan....to me, it sounded like the name of a famous author or supreme court judge or something, but still sounded like a cute "little girl" name at the same time! You'll know her name when you hear it..that's how I was...when I put Emily and Claire together, I just knew right then and there that this was "HER" name!!! Have fun!!

http://cockadoodledewberries.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Claude09647
True Blue Farmgirl

761 Posts

Claudia
Our Dairy Farm Pennsylvania
USA
761 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2009 :  6:09:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Claude09647 an AOL message
I love Jullian. I know the spelling is a little off. but that way its said jewel- lee- anne instead of jill-lee-ann CONGRADULATIONS!!

"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door."
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic Results are in...baby is..... Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page