Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Seeking Felted Scuff/Mule Slipper Pattern
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Seeking Felted Scuff/Mule Slipper Pattern Next Topic  

BGKnits
Farmgirl at Heart

9 Posts

Bonnie
Cedar Rapids IA
USA
9 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2006 :  05:57:37 AM  Show Profile
I've been searching for a scuff or mule felted pattern for a couple of months. Does anyone here have a pattern that they could share? I've thought about getting the clog pattern from Fiber Trends and modifying it, but am not sure it would work. Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks!

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2006 :  10:20:44 AM  Show Profile
You know what..the one I have IS the fiber trends one. I wasn't sure and found it this morning..

Jenny in Utah
It's astonishing how short a time it takes for very wonderful things to happen...Frances Burnette
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

BGKnits
Farmgirl at Heart

9 Posts

Bonnie
Cedar Rapids IA
USA
9 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2006 :  4:37:57 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, sweetie, for checking with me. I'm going to go ahead and order that pattern and try to modify it. Have a good evening!
Go to Top of Page

Jana
True Blue Farmgirl

482 Posts

Jana
Eau Claire Wisconsin
USA
482 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2006 :  10:39:44 PM  Show Profile
I just got a Patternworks catalog and they have the makings for felted clogs in there. They have a nice website and their service is pretty fast.
www.patternworks.com

Jana

Go to Top of Page

BGKnits
Farmgirl at Heart

9 Posts

Bonnie
Cedar Rapids IA
USA
9 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2006 :  10:55:31 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so much for the suggestion. I got on-line just now and ordered the catalog! I liked some of the bags too, so am anxious to get it soon. Have a good day!
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Seeking Felted Scuff/Mule Slipper Pattern Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page