KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2009 :  7:42:22 PM  Show Profile
Kristen, yours came yesterday, they turned out so nice, cute idea!

Edited by - KellyWall on Jun 28 2009 7:42:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

AuntPammy
True Blue Farmgirl

488 Posts

Pamila
williamstown wv
USA
488 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2009 :  11:09:11 AM  Show Profile  Click to see AuntPammy's MSN Messenger address
Kelly, The buttons are in the mail...you should get them in a couple of days. I'm with ya Kristin-I can hardly wait to see everyones either!!! Fun, fun, fun!

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadow." Helen Keller

www.auntpsalmostheaven.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2009 :  3:31:48 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Pam, I will bhe watching for them! You all are such quick swappers, glad to have such a great group for my first swap!! I hope to have all of these in before I go on vacation, I want you all to have them pronto, so you can see them!!
Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2009 :  6:51:54 PM  Show Profile
Pam yours arrived today, they are sooo cute I love the chicken!!!
Go to Top of Page

AuntPammy
True Blue Farmgirl

488 Posts

Pamila
williamstown wv
USA
488 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2009 :  11:45:08 AM  Show Profile  Click to see AuntPammy's MSN Messenger address
Great!!! I hope they arrived alright. I was having a hard time getting them in the envelope. Glad they made it.

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadow." Helen Keller

Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2009 :  4:24:05 PM  Show Profile
Toni, I got your cuties today! Ya'll are going to want to frame some of these, they are to cute to use!
Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2009 :  12:16:25 PM  Show Profile
Ladies, I will be sending these out when I get back from vacation! I am sure the last one will arrive while I'm gone, so ya'll be patient! They are all so darling, just can't wait for you all to see! Talk to ya when I get back!
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2009 :  07:36:46 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Kelly! Have a fun and safe vacation :)

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

RaspberryBee
True Blue Farmgirl

291 Posts

Karen
Montrose Michigan
USA
291 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  07:19:39 AM  Show Profile
Okay Ladies! The last buttons were put in the mail yesterday. Two days after my Mum left I was told I had bronchitis - I just thought my asthma was acting out :-0. I am on the second round of meds but feeling better. Sorry to be the one to hold things up and missing the opportunity to get the buttons out before Kelly's vacation. As I can tell from Kelly's words everyone's buttons are worth waiting for :-)???? Has anyone living in a small town noticed their post office cutting back on hours? I went to ours Friday to post buttons and they closed an hour early. Went back on Saturday and again closed an hour early - missed the tiny sign with new hours. Sign of the times - sad. Again sorry about being late.

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.
-Henry David Thoreau-
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  07:37:16 AM  Show Profile
Karen,

No apologies needed! As you posted before your Mom was visiting and now bronchitis.:( I'm glad you are feeling better and on the mend :)

~Sharon

Go to Top of Page

khartquilt
True Blue Farmgirl

1176 Posts

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  08:50:44 AM  Show Profile
Kelly,
Would you be able to post a photo or two of all these wonderful buttons before you mail them out?
Just reading along and they sound so lovely.

Kathy H
Farmgirl Sister #81
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world..." (anomymous)
http://khartquilt.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2009 :  5:53:45 PM  Show Profile
I will try, ya'll I am on my sons computer, just can't stay away, I am in Maine right now! Can't wait to check mail when I get home! I hope the last package has arrived, I will be home Saturday Miss you all!!!

Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2009 :  5:59:19 PM  Show Profile
Karen, no need to worry, you have plenty of time, we all just got finished a bit early! Sorry to here about your illness, I was sick too, in fact my whole family was, we recovered in time for vacation! i am excited about finishing this swap, you all have been the best!
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13620 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13620 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2009 :  06:41:06 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Kelly,
If you do another button swap, please let me know . . . I just may be interested!!
Thanks!!
CJ Armstrong

from the barefoot farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

khartquilt
True Blue Farmgirl

1176 Posts

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2009 :  6:22:46 PM  Show Profile
I am an ASG member. In our summer issue newsletter there was an artical with some sites on buttons. They also were promoting two button books:
"busy with buttons" and "Warman's Buttons Field Guide" they say these books can be found at your local retail book stores.

www.ascuteasabutton.com
www.bennosbuttons.com
www.buttondrawer.com
www.buttonemporium.com
www.buttonqueen.com
www.buttonshoppe.com
www.distinctivebuttons.com
www.accessoriesunlimitedinc.com
www.buttons.comwww.jillionsofbuttons.com
www.perfectbuttons.com

Kathy H
Farmgirl Sister #81
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world..." (anomymous)
http://khartquilt.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2009 :  12:44:29 PM  Show Profile
Hey, All the buttons are packed up and ready to go! I will make another trip to the post office in the morning. I hope you all enjoy the as much as I have! Thatnks for the information about the button sites and books, I have always wondered about buttons, they are so cute and pretty, My next swap will be a themed one, I m thinking "Fall" colors. Thanks again for making my first swap so fun and rewarding, you all have been so great!
Go to Top of Page

AuntPammy
True Blue Farmgirl

488 Posts

Pamila
williamstown wv
USA
488 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2009 :  4:17:50 PM  Show Profile  Click to see AuntPammy's MSN Messenger address
Kelly, you have been one sweet "swap mamma."This has been a real pleasure. Keep up the good work...you're the best!!!

Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2009 :  2:22:33 PM  Show Profile
I mailed everything out this morning, and hand delivered to Kris. Pam your to sweet! Let me know what you all think!
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2009 :  2:27:55 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Kelly! I will let you know when I get mine. I am excited to see everyone's creativity :) Thanks for being a great hostess

~Sharon

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2009 :  4:52:20 PM  Show Profile
I got my buttons!! I love every single one of them! Kelly came to my house herself and delivered them. I think I am going to try and find a big ole frame and display them all in it. They're too pretty to take them off and use them. I hope I can come up with something really cute.

Thank you so much for doing this swap, Kelly. It has been fun. You are a good "swap mamma".

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

AuntPammy
True Blue Farmgirl

488 Posts

Pamila
williamstown wv
USA
488 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2009 :  11:07:01 AM  Show Profile  Click to see AuntPammy's MSN Messenger address
The mailman just came and my buttons arrived!!!Thank-you all-they are all so lovely.I have taken them and looked at them over and over again.Kelly, thanks again for doing this it was so much fun.

Go to Top of Page

KellyWall
True Blue Farmgirl

336 Posts

Kelly
Apison Tn
USA
336 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2009 :  1:40:59 PM  Show Profile
Wow Pam! That was quick! Glad you liked them isn't the creativity awesome.
Kelly
Go to Top of Page

RaspberryBee
True Blue Farmgirl

291 Posts

Karen
Montrose Michigan
USA
291 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2009 :  2:22:00 PM  Show Profile
Ladies it is amazing that all the buttons are presented so differently and yet in the same breath so similar. All are wonderful bits of love. This is the first swap I have been in and what fun I had thinking how to put the buttons together (had lots of time for that...smile...) and now more fun wondering just what wondeful things will become of these sweet buttons. Thank you all for your gracious gifts and thank you Kelly for hosting such a wonderful swap. Enjoy the rest of the summer ladies!

I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.
-Henry David Thoreau-
Go to Top of Page

Merry
True Blue Farmgirl

765 Posts

Merry
Ankeny Iowa
USA
765 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2009 :  3:01:50 PM  Show Profile
Received my buttons today, thanks everyone! Great swap!

Merry
Farmgirl #536

http://afarminmyheart.blogspot.com/

"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets how much the heart can hold."
Zelda Fitzgerald
Go to Top of Page

antoinette
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Toni
East Freedom PA
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2009 :  6:22:02 PM  Show Profile
I received my buttons!! What ingenious ladies out there!! I like Kristen's idea
I think I will just put them in a type of collage frame. Thanks to all the ladies
who participated and thanks for all the great buttons!! Toni
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Button Swap Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page