Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Another Lainey Update --Please be Praying
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Another Lainey Update --Please be Praying Next Topic
Page: of 2

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2009 :  1:54:56 PM  Show Profile
Lainey,
Keeping you close to my heart and sending many prayers your way.
Keep healing well farmgirl friend!!

xoxo-Lori

Thank GOD I'm a Country Girl!
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2009 :  1:56:40 PM  Show Profile
So glad to hear from you, Lainey. I'm really hoping that you will get to go home soon, and be surrounded with the love and healing that comes from your family (and of course, your pup!!) I've been thinking of you night and day, and wishing the best for you.

Musings from our family in the Bluegrass http://sweetvioletmae.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2009 :  08:06:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Hope you're home by now. Home is always better. Thinking of you today.

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2009 :  9:10:09 PM  Show Profile
I wanted to check in and let you all know how things are going. I'm home now, I left the hospital Monday. I'm still having the problems with my concentration and I get tired pretty quickly with activity. But I'm getting better day by day. I'm still having some pretty bad pain at times but I'm trying to work through it. I had an appointment with the surgeon yesterday and he said my recovery was right on track with where I should be. I don't go back again until early July unless there is a problem. I'm on a full liquid diet now and I'm getting most of my nutrition through my feeding tube.

My husband has been taking excellent care of me, he took off from work this past week. I'll be glad when I can do more things for myself, I just have to be patient. Thank you all for your continued support and prayers. I'm so fortunate to have you all in my life, I get strength from reading your posts, messages, and the cards you have sent me. I hope to be back soon and posting here more often. I miss you all. Sending hugs to all my sisters here.

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

Tapestry
True Blue Farmgirl

1223 Posts

Cheryl
Wisconsin
USA
1223 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2009 :  01:31:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Tapestry a Yahoo! Message
All the very best to you Lainey and wishing you the speediest of recoveries! Take very good care of yourself and let everyone spoil you as you deserve :)
Huggzz

Happy farmgirl sister #353

Look for rainbows instead of mud puddles

http://fantasm01.imagekind.com/
http://tapestrysimaginings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2009 :  07:00:57 AM  Show Profile
Lainey--I am so glad that things are "right on track" for you. You let your very good to you husband pamper you as much as you can! ;)
Keep feeling better!!
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

"You are my strength when I am weak. You are the treasure that I seek. You are my all in all. Seeking You as a precious jewel; Lord, to give up I'd be a fool. You are my all in all."

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

babysmama
True Blue Farmgirl

931 Posts

Elizabeth
Iowa
931 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2009 :  4:55:14 PM  Show Profile
So glad that you are home now Lainey and praying that each day will find you stronger. I am the one who's father went through a very similar surgery two years ago and I know it takes quite some time to feel even remotely normal...but you will get there!! Just take one day at a time and let that hubby of yours baby you as much as possible...you deserve it! Many blessings to you!
-Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2009 :  5:22:15 PM  Show Profile
Lainey, How great it is to hear you are home and on the mend. I have been thinking of you and praying for you. Just take it easy and listen to your body, when you are tired stop. Rest and recouperate, every day brings you a little closer to being back to your normal self again. I bet you can't wait!

Love and Hugs
Mary Jane

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2009 :  04:14:56 AM  Show Profile
Lainey - good to hear each day is a little better than the last. I pray that will continue and your strength will return. Blessings to you!

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2009 :  05:27:30 AM  Show Profile
Lainey--What they said. Being home will help with the recovery. I think of you daily. MB

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2009 :  08:00:49 AM  Show Profile
Lainey, I just want you to know that my family and I have been keeping you so close. I can't tell you how happy I am knowing you are home. Words simply can not describe my elation! I'm thrilled you are 'on the other side'. I will look forward to another update when you are up for it.. In the meantime, continued thoughts, warm wishes and blessings!

Peace, love and light always! ~julia

being simple to simply be
Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
www.about-aria.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2009 :  08:40:13 AM  Show Profile
Lainey,
I am so happy you are at home and getting stronger every day! Keep the positive thoughts and know you are in my daily prayers!
xoxo-Lori

Thank GOD I'm a Country Girl!

Edited by - crafter on Jun 17 2009 6:00:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

Tammy Claxton
True Blue Farmgirl

1559 Posts

Tammy
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
1559 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2009 :  6:17:45 PM  Show Profile  Send Tammy Claxton an AOL message
Sending hugs and love your way, Lainey. Stay strong and know that I am praying for ya!!

Crafty Bay Farmgirl Chapter

"What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger"

Farmgirl #152

http://countryintheburbs.blogspot.com/

http://bigdogmom130.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2009 :  2:46:32 PM  Show Profile
Goodness you have been going through it my friend, take care of yourself, glad hubby is taking such good care of his girl!!!!! Hugs and will continue the prayers.

www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Tn.Earthmama
True Blue Farmgirl

451 Posts

Phyllis
Englewood Tennessee
451 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2009 :  3:22:07 PM  Show Profile
so good to hear you are home and "on track". rest, recoup, and let your hubby spoil you a bit. it takes a while to recover from major surgery. keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Phyllis
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2009 :  9:32:21 PM  Show Profile
Jessie:
My prayers will be going out for Lainey. Keep us posted.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2009 :  10:06:56 PM  Show Profile
Thinking about you Lainey. Pain is exhausting to work through. Let hubby spoil you rotten and heal up, we miss you sister!

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Go to Top of Page

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2009 :  12:20:09 AM  Show Profile
Praying for you Laney. Hang in there girlfriend :)

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

My personal blog:
http://just-me-a-dutch-girl.blogspot.com/

Almost daily updates on me and mine :)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Another Lainey Update --Please be Praying Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page