Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 If y'all have room for one more prayer...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic If y'all have room for one more prayer... Next Topic  

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - May 28 2009 :  9:03:56 PM  Show Profile
...perhaps you could squeeze in a tiny one for me?? I am feeling so very burdened and overwhelmed at this point in my life... just need some peace and re-assurance. I'm moving...need to buy a new car...and need to find a new job...or two...SO many major changes...rather big financial burdens that seem too large for me to bear right now...

I know things will work out...but the waiting...transition...it's SO scary sometimes!!

Thank you, farmgirls... :)

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

www.jodielyzabeth.blogspot.com

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - May 28 2009 :  9:17:13 PM  Show Profile
Change can be scary, hang in there, prayers and hugs are on the way. Take care and know that we all have your back and will be here for you =)

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

Go to Top of Page

NudeFoodFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

433 Posts

Heide
Benton City WA
433 Posts

Posted - May 28 2009 :  9:31:13 PM  Show Profile
Jodi, I will hold you in my prayers and imagine you relaxed and carefree (enjoying a sunset at the ocean). Don't fear change or sweat finacial burdens. Things happen for a reason, even if you don't know how. Practice trusting, even if it feels like your lying to yourself, just fake yourself out, eventually the true feeling comes. Keep a "thankful journal" writing down everyday what you are thankful for, to keep the good energy around. Lastly do as much as you can for others, it helps you see how much or how "rich" you are.
Tons of Blessings,
h

Nude Food Farm
~Grown so good,
Dressing is Optional.
Go to Top of Page

Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - May 29 2009 :  06:59:08 AM  Show Profile
I know how scary change can be but just hang in there and you will be fine. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Just keep the final goal in mind and try not to fret over the details - they have a way of working themselves out.

Blessings,

Sheri
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - May 29 2009 :  6:12:58 PM  Show Profile
Annika, Heide, Sheri...thank you so much. I am trying to keep the end...completion...in mind, because I know it will come together! I just need to learn to trust God with the ((sometimes overwhelming)) details betwixt now and then. :)

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

www.jodielyzabeth.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic If y'all have room for one more prayer... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page