Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members
 Sisterhood Discounts?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Sisterhood Discounts? Next Topic  

Mamarude
True Blue Farmgirl

107 Posts

Anna
Durango Colorado
USA
107 Posts

Posted - May 18 2009 :  8:57:10 PM  Show Profile
So, I read somewhere that there's a monthly sisterhood discount on some MJ's farm item, but I've not seen anything else about it, or gotten any emails about it since I joined. Anyone?

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - May 18 2009 :  9:36:42 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Hi Cherian,
You will get a notification via email from the farm notifying you of special offers when they are available. The recent ones have been a discount of the farms whole wheat flour for "bread the MaryJane way". They usually come the 1st part of the month.

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

http://www.maryjanesfarm.com/RFBlog/
www.twitter.com/RuralFarmgirl

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJane's has made us SISTERS :)
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - May 19 2009 :  3:02:44 PM  Show Profile
Howdy!

We are currently working on a new sisterhood special. With the grand opening of our new retail store here in Moscow we've been pretty swamped and are a little behind on getting the new special out. It should be showing up in folks' mailboxes later this week.

If any sisterhood members are reading this and have not received an email detailing the monthly special feel free to send me an email. Keep in mind that the last special's email went out in early April. It could mean that the email address that we have for you needs a little updating!

Thanks a bunch!

Brian
Go to Top of Page
  Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Sisterhood Discounts? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page