Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Feel like a person again!!! / It's a boy!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Feel like a person again!!! / It's a boy!!! Next Topic
Page: of 2

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  03:53:47 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
KJD,

Thank you!! And what handsome names you choose for yours!! My other two boys are;
John Kenneth
and
Michael James

Hugz!
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

babysmama
True Blue Farmgirl

931 Posts

Elizabeth
Iowa
931 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  4:59:09 PM  Show Profile
Isn't it exciting to grow a little one and get to pick names and imagine what they will look like and who they will grow up to become and...and...I could go on and on! While pregnancy is hard and back breaking work at times (and labor is worse!) it is all so magical and surreal! Love the name, my two boys are
Jacob Benjamin
and
Joseph Charles
If I ever have another boy we like
William David

Take it easy mama!
-Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

Tammy Claxton
True Blue Farmgirl

1559 Posts

Tammy
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
1559 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  05:03:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Tammy Claxton an AOL message
OMG Talitha! I had no idea you were expecting! See how out of the loop I am?? Congrats to you and you DH!! I hope everything stays well and that you and baby will continue to be healthy! Geez...I'm such a slacker

Crafty Bay Farmgirl Chapter

"What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger"

Farmgirl #152

http://countryintheburbs.blogspot.com/

http://bigdogmom130.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  07:07:15 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Elizabeth,
Thank you so much!! I like the names you have for your boys!!
Hugz!
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  07:12:12 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Tammy,

LOL Thats ok! Believe me I was SOOOO FAR out of any loop the first few months!! lol Thank you so much!!

Hugz!!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  07:35:48 AM  Show Profile
Congrats Talitha and I'm glad you are feeling better! I like the name you picked out. If I could have had a boy I would have named him Hans Kenneth Evert.

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  09:30:35 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Elaine,
Thank you so much! It is so nice to feel at least alive again!! And thanks for your vote on the name! The name you choose is a very solid name! I like it!

Hugz!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  09:33:28 AM  Show Profile
My baby is 29, I was lucky and worked up until he was born. He was definally worth the wait. Enjoy your quiet time now as it won't last. Start a journal for him and write in it once a month, or more, you will be glad you did + so will he. Congratulations and enjoy your life.

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  09:38:13 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Diane,
Thank you so much! And what a lovely idea!! And I really am trying to "Enjoy" my bedrest, that is a challenge for me But I AM trying!!! lol Thanks again!

Hugz!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Feel like a person again!!! / It's a boy!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page