Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Feel like a person again!!! / It's a boy!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Feel like a person again!!! / It's a boy!!! Next Topic
Page: of 2

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  06:17:27 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Well this pregnancy has been the WORST of all But now at 5 1/2 months I feel like a person again which is SO nice!!! They say the baby is doing wonderfully and growing beautifully and that it is a little boy (apparently I am the only one suffering here !! lol ) We bought a new home (the one I mentioned) and it is beautiful!!! The birds sing from dawn till dusk and the forest that surround us is dressed in beautiful shades of green. Sadly they put me on bed rest so I can do VERY little which is frustrating, but at least I have internet and a home (full of boxes ) and am feeling MUCH better!! Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts and words of encouragement and for the ones here on facebook that always send me "things" and chat with me, a special thank you to them too!! Hugs to all!!! ...

Now am off to catch up!!!! Whooooo Hoooooo

Hugs,
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  07:08:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh Talitha! Wonderful news that you are feeling better! And congrats on the gorgeous sounding house!!

Any names picked out yet?

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

lovelady
True Blue Farmgirl

533 Posts

Toni
Indiana
USA
533 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  07:16:11 AM  Show Profile
Congratulations on your pregnancy! Sorry you are on bedrest, that must be frustrating! Hopefully you have alot of help around the house and can try to enjoy this time. Don't worry about all the boxes and stuff to be done, try to enjoy the birds, sunshine, and the little guy growing inside! Best wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  07:28:37 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Alee,
Thank you so much!! And nope, DH and I always have such a time with names!!! lol I think we both like Daniel Joseph but the jury is still out!!! Any suggestions?!?

Hugs!!
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page

kpaints
True Blue Farmgirl

1564 Posts

karen
cheney wa
1564 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  07:29:07 AM  Show Profile  Send kpaints an AOL message
Hang in there, sorry it has been so rough but now you can relax! lol Busy times are coming with a new home and baby. Good luck.

Find your joy and live it. http://cheneybaglady.blogspot.com/http://www.kpaints.etsy.com http://www.thevintagebaglady.etsy.com FG #377
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  07:32:20 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Toni,
Thank you so much!! I am trying very hard to ignore the boxes!! DH was only home on weekends for the first few months so that made it harder, but he is home now and things are slowly getting done! I amlike a traffic controler !! I just tell everyone else what to do!! It should be fun and a great break but is so unlike me that I get frustrated!! lol oh well *sigh*

I am trying to do just what you said and enjoy the things I can and ignore the things I can not do!!

Thank you again so much!
Hugs!!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  07:34:41 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Karen,

You are so right!! And don't I know it, this baby makes 5 chillins for me!! so busy indeed! So I better enjoy this bed stuff all I can huh?!? Thank you again!!

Hugs!!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  07:40:05 AM  Show Profile
Congratulations! I just had my little one (she turned 2 months old yesterday) but I can still remember the absolute wonder of each day of my pregnancy, good and bad--so happy for a healthy baby and a lovely new world for mom and dad!

Musings from our family in the Bluegrass http://sweetvioletmae.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  09:12:09 AM  Show Profile
Talitha,
Wish we could see some pictures of where you live, it sounds so pretty! So glad tou are feeling better.

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  11:05:16 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Jonni,
Thank you so much and congratulations on your new little one as well!! I was reading your post about books and think you are doing such a neat and wonderful thing for her!! Books are wonderful!! Anyway, thank you again!!

Hugs!!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  11:07:14 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Nancy,
Thank you!! And I hope to one day soon!! It is really lovely!! Wish I could also record and attach a recording of the birds...they sing all day... I love it!!!!!
Hugs!!
Talitha

Edited by - Buttercup on Apr 25 2009 11:08:08 AM
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  11:43:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Talitha-

I like the name Daniel Joseph!!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  2:51:43 PM  Show Profile
Talitha- I'm glad you are feeleing better and congratulations on your soon-to-be-seen little boy! I love the name you have chosen. It's a good, solid name. Keep us posted!

Karin

Farmgirl Sister
# 18 :)

www.perfectlittlemiracle.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  3:02:21 PM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
My son is named Daniel Joseph!!!
We call him Danny Boy. I like the name.
:-D

Linda
in Scranton, PA
farmgirl #71
Go to Top of Page

pinkroses
True Blue Farmgirl

2350 Posts

Sheila
Virginia
USA
2350 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2009 :  4:45:37 PM  Show Profile
Congrads. I am sure you feel a lot better. hugs sheila

www.ohkayteagirl2.blogspot.com
http;//www.sheilascreativetouches.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2009 :  06:07:52 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Alee,
Thank you!! we will see what happens!
Hugs!!

Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2009 :  06:10:02 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Karin,
Thank you so much!! And I will try to be on more now that I feel like a person rather then death warmed over lol!!!

Hugs!!!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2009 :  06:12:42 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Linda,
How neat is that!! So I get a vote for that name from you for sure!!!

Hugs!!
Talitha

Edited by - Buttercup on Apr 26 2009 06:15:37 AM
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2009 :  06:14:56 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Sheila,
Thank you and yes I do!!!
Hugs!!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

kmbrown
True Blue Farmgirl

459 Posts

Misty
Waynesboro Pennsylvania
USA
459 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2009 :  4:32:10 PM  Show Profile
Congrats Talitha!! I like the name Daniel Joseph as well. I am expecting my 4rth in November so I know how you feel!!!! We have Gabriel chosen out for a boy and Natalie for a girl. We find out what we are having in June.
I have a Titus, William and Trinity right now!!!
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2009 :  4:42:06 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Misty,
Thank you so much and Congratulations to you too!! I like both names you have chosen!! I do so hope you are past the ickies !! Mine lasted FOREVER this time around and I am so thrilled to be past that part!! I do so hope things are going well with your pregnancy! Keep us posted!! And from one pregy to another, lots of hugs!!

Hugz!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

Mother Hen
True Blue Farmgirl

604 Posts

Cindy
Peck ID
USA
604 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2009 :  10:22:44 PM  Show Profile
Tali, I'm so glad you are feeling better. I like the name you have chosen very much. Good Christian name. I feel for you on bed rest. I was on bed rest with both of my kids, and with my first it was the hottest part of the year and in FL too!

Sending you hugs and encouragement.

God Bless,
Cindy

FARMGIRLS CAN DO ANYTHING!!!

I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalms 34:1
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  02:27:06 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Cindy,
Thank you ever so much!!!
*sigh* yes when you have kids bedrest is extra trying I think And in the heat in FL!!!!.... Ugh I feel for you!!! Thankfully here the temperatures are really nice right now, hopefully they do not get too hot!! ( I am not due till August)

Thank you for the hugs and encouragement, they are so very much appreciated!!
Hugz!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page

Especially For You
True Blue Farmgirl

541 Posts

Tina
Watkinsville GA
541 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  04:21:04 AM  Show Profile
Talitha,
Congrats on your new blessing!!! I know you said that this was your 5th, the rest boys~girls? I like the name you have picked out it sounds strong. The new house sounds wonderful!! Just make sure you don't overdo it. The boxes can wait.

Blessings,
Tina
Go to Top of Page

KJD
True Blue Farmgirl

402 Posts

402 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  5:12:13 PM  Show Profile
I like your name, also - we have 3 boys -
Joseph Trenton
William Travis
John Tristan

We love strong, traditional names!

Your home sounds lovely ~
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  03:51:50 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Tina,

Thank you!!

We have two of each , boys/girls, so bless his heart he will be the fifth wheel all the way 'round!! But at least that means a lot of love is waiting for him!! It is a wonderful home, and thank you, I am trying my best to stay in bed like a "good girl"!!!

Hugz!!
Talitha

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Feel like a person again!!! / It's a boy!!! Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page