Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Nifty Thrifty
 What's with these internet coupons?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Nifty Thrifty: Previous Topic What's with these internet coupons? Next Topic  

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2009 :  09:16:06 AM  Show Profile
I can't ever get them to print off, and when I do, some stores won't take them. I belong to a site called "Cincymom.com" that has quick recipes, doc recommendations, etc...and they have this coupon section but it NEVER works. Nor does the couponlady one, or any of the others I've tried.

Has anyone else had good luck with this stuff?

Musings from our family in the Bluegrass http://sweetvioletmae.blogspot.com/

lovelady
True Blue Farmgirl

533 Posts

Toni
Indiana
USA
533 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2009 :  10:02:07 AM  Show Profile
Jonni~ I was just looking at an online coupon site last night and it had a little disclaimer kind of thing at the bottom of the page that said you may have to download this certain software to print the coupons. I don't know if the ones you are trying to use may need that too, but I would think it would say so if you did. I didn't try to print them because they weren't anything I used, but I may go now just to see if I can! I have always wondered if stores were good about accepting online coupons like that. It just seems like the stores wouldn't want to, like they were fake or something. Hopefully someone will have a better answer for you!
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2009 :  10:17:45 AM  Show Profile
Jonni,

The only time I have problems is if I need to download software for it. I know that some places you have to register like Eat Better America, I have signed up and do not get bombarded with e-mails. I check out www.moneysavingmom.com for coupons and deals too.

Sometimes ability to print depends on the browser (like Internet Explorer or Firefox)

As far as store policy, my local Wal-Mart, Safeway and City Market (Krogers) all accept Internet coupons. I always carry the store policy with me in my coupon folder just in case it is ever questioned.

Does this help?

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  05:50:14 AM  Show Profile
It does...Thanks, girls. I will try to go and download the software. It seems like over the weekend (on my home computer) I downloaded that stuff 3 times and still nothing. I could print off a page, then the rest of the coupons were "dark"...I couldn't click on them with the mouse and tick them off.

Weird. I'll keep trying, or I'll just rely on my circular and Sunday paper ones.

Musings from our family in the Bluegrass http://sweetvioletmae.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

one_dog_per_acre
True Blue Farmgirl

1572 Posts

Trish
Sandpoint ID
USA
1572 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  5:21:21 PM  Show Profile
I have had better luck downloading coupons from a product's website rather than a huge coupon site. I tried to download it a few times before it worked also. You might also check to make sure the coupons are not queud-spelling? up on your printer. I mainly print coupons from Stoneyfield Farms and Earth's Best.
For online codes I like anycoupons.com
I also like couponcabin.com

Jonni, You might also sign up at the Goodstart website. They sent me a few vouchers.

Trish

Make cupcakes not war!
Go to Top of Page
  Nifty Thrifty: Previous Topic What's with these internet coupons? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page