Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 Looking for female dog..lexington ky area
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Looking for female dog..lexington ky area Next Topic  

tribalcime
True Blue Farmgirl

2963 Posts

lisa
lexington ky
USA
2963 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2009 :  4:58:03 PM  Show Profile
Just in case anyone knows of a dog here in lexington ky area ...I am looking for a female german shepard or husky or mix of the 2 breeds. Prefer older dog..no puppies.. It will have a loving home with a huge fenced in yard to play in. I dont have children .. I do have several cats but I can work on the dog getting along with the cats .... Must be willing to barter for the dog ...no cash involved. I cant do the humane and rescue dogs..just dont have the money to do so... Might be looking for other bigger female dog not a husky or shepard...

LIfe is a witch ~~~ and then ya fly !! My blogspot .http://tribalwitch.blogspot.com/ and my barter blog is at www.bartertribalwitch.blogspot.com and www.alteredartfun.blogspot.com

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2009 :  5:38:16 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Shoot...if I was in Kentucky, I would let you borrow Chloe. She is a BOXER but well trained and loves to run and have fun!!!She must sleep with you and she likes to ride in the car/truck with the windows down. You must not mind farting, snoring or sharing the occasional snack with her.

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!
Go to Top of Page

tribalcime
True Blue Farmgirl

2963 Posts

lisa
lexington ky
USA
2963 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2009 :  03:42:04 AM  Show Profile
Chloe sounds adorable heather ! actually I had a lady call me with a boxer.I have found a female shepard . lady is supose to bring her over tonight ..hope she follows thru with it !

LIfe is a witch ~~~ and then ya fly !! My blogspot .http://tribalwitch.blogspot.com/ and my barter blog is at www.bartertribalwitch.blogspot.com and www.alteredartfun.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2009 :  08:20:01 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Boxers are awesome!! I hope you find your puppy!!!!

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Looking for female dog..lexington ky area Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page