True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2009 :  12:38:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
How does your family save money?

We use the Eco friendly light bulbs whenever one burns out we replace it. We also keep the packaging from the bulbs so if they burn out too early we can take them back to the store for a replacement.

We shop the outer rim of the grocery store only with very few exceptions. (I still buy commercial cereal and toilet paper)

We make our own laundry detergent (Equal amounts of Washing Soda, Baking Soda, Finely shaved soap, and Borax)

We make our own soap

We make our own bread

I don't take Doug to work anymore and save the car for my personal use. If I have errands to run I will either go into town and after errands are run, let Nora play at the park or at the Imaginarium.

We turn the heat down and wear sweaters.

We also check out tire pressure to make sure we are getting good gas mileage

We are going to put in a big garden this year

And we buy bulk when possible to save costs.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com

City Chick
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Deb
Chattanooga TN
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2009 :  03:50:01 AM  Show Profile
I too make my own laundry soap.

We buy all our meat in bulk and freeze in meal size portions. Only buying when it's on extreme sale.

I buy our fruits & veggies at a wonderful store that has great prices and has recently started marking where the origin is. Love that! I only shop weekly for fruits & veggies. Everything else is monthly or further out.

We shop at the resale shop often. For books, clothes etc. I've been reselling books I no longer want at our half price books store. (for a little extra cash)

We garden every year and can the extra's. We also travel to pick blueberries & strawberries (usually camping that weekend) so we can make preserves which also serves as gifts at Christmas time.

We camp for our vacations.

We barter. Hubby is a carpenter. We've bartered his skills for a refrigerator, exchanged for electrical work as well as plumbing work.

We ask ladies at our church to teach us new skills. My girls & I are going to "officially" learn crochet in the next few weeks. We also have someone lined up for knitting.

I've been trying to keep my errands to one day to save on gas.

Cutting back even more on what we consider "convenience foods". No more rice mixes - making our own. Things like that.

I'm going to sew a liner into my dining room curtains to shield out some of the evening sun for summertime to help cut down on the heat back there. It gets way too hot in that room. Use more fans and keep the shades drawn.

We use up leftovers for lunches and other meals.

Hmmm, can't think of any others right now. Great topic. Can't wait to read what others are doing!

http://www.xanga.com/My_Pondering_Place
Go to Top of Page

MissDana
True Blue Farmgirl

348 Posts

Dana
Carrollton Georgia
USA
348 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2009 :  07:06:46 AM  Show Profile
Well, we do everything you do Alee except take Doug to work and Nora to the park!

I wish I could put in a garden but our house is in the woods. No sun, just dappled sunlight. However it does keep the house shaded and we do live in the south. It helps with the air conditioning bill.

I make all gifts that are given from wedding to birthday to Christmas. I sew, weave, bake, knit or craft gifts from what is on hand in my studio.

I make all our sponges, dish cloths, wipes.

We use only cloth napkins and placemats.

We use Angel Ministry food. Unbelievable savings on food!

Homeschool.

When the kids were little I used cloth diapers and wipes and sewed all their clothing.

We don't take vacations. :( Used to camp when my son was little (HATE camping!) So the rest of the family camps and I have a quiet weekend alone!

Cook from scratch. Tiring after 25 years, but two out of three kids are out on their own so it's just dinner for 3 now!

So, we live on one income and thrive!

Proud Farmgirl Sister # 267
www.schultztroupe.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2009 :  08:16:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hey Dana!

You might like this article- it is about veggies that you can grow in dappled shade areas! Also do you have some sunny spots where you could plant a few tomato plants- even in pots if need be?

http://organicgardening.about.com/od/vegetablesherbs/a/shadeveggies.htm

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2009 :  10:00:24 AM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
I have a question! How much do you save (or) what is the cost approx. for making your own laundry soap? I've wanted to try and have gotten a few recipes but haven't been able to find everything I need!
Anyhoo...here's how we "save" (although I don't see the money in the bank yet! Hubby is getting laid off so we'll have to crunch even more now)

Our vacations - horse camping and as of this summer - pulling our camping gear/horses out to our own pasture.

Heat - wood only
Dishwasher is locked and dish water is heated on the wood stove
Clothes are washed in cold water only and hung to dry by the wood stove/outside in the spring
Unplug all electrical "things" we aren't using
Try to cook as much as possible on the wood stove
Only shop at the second hand stores/barter/computer for clothes, furniture, household etc
We raise our own meat and have a whole crew of hens producing our eggs
I do my grocery shopping first at the dollar store, second bulk and then grocery. In the summer I try only dollar store and farm markets.
We have a big garden (bigger this summer) and I can and freeze alot!
Cloth napkins also instead of paper and no more paper plates
Whew, I know there's alot more but I just can't think of it!!

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

http://oldethymecountrybarn.blogspot.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2009 :  11:02:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Melissa- It's about 10 cents per load when I calculate it up. I only use about 1/8th of a cup in my washing machine unless something is really oily. Then I use a bit more. Most commercial laundry detergents are between 15 to 20 cents per load.

Here is how I calculate it:
1 Box of washing Soda at $3.15 for 55 ounces
1 Box of Borax at $3.50 for 76 ounces
1 Bars of soap at about $1.25 at 5.5 ounces
1 Box of Baking soda at $1.50 for 32 ounces
So a total of $8.90 and 168.5 ounces

So for $8.90 I get roughly 84 loads. But I also know exactly what is being used and I know that it is environmentally friendly to boot.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

Michigan Girl in TX
True Blue Farmgirl

85 Posts

Kristi
Cottonwood Shores TX
USA
85 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2009 :  11:38:03 AM  Show Profile
I am trying to get better on the cooking from scratch, and we are putting in a vegetable garden this year... so hopefully by next I will be better on the food.

But, I don't buy hardly any convenience foods (no snack-y junk foods).... though I still get premade items like tomato sauce, noodles, bread, etc. I am not that talented yet!

Hardly ever go out to eat... usually just for a special occasion!

Me and the kids don't go to the movies. (The last time we did I we snuck in drinks and snacks!) We have super movie night at home and make popcorn in our airpopper (that I found on super clearance at Target for $3.75!)

I buy most of my kids clothes & my clothes on eBay or on super clearance (usually 75% off) at Target, Old Navy or Justice. I LOVE finding a deal on something we need!

I buy most of my kids school supplies (which can seriously add up in the public schools!) after season for the next year. It is usually the same items year to year.... I buy them for 75-90% off and save them!

Most items in my house are from second hand stores or garage sales that I re-do.... plus I love telling people how much I spent on something they admire! ("Wow... you got that for $3?")

When my kids want new gagets or toys they have to get rid of something.... we put it on eBay... so they can pay for it themselves.

I sell items on eBay to make extra money. Sometimes you NEVER know how much it will get. My best finds that sold: a old book about Alaska I bought for 1.00 sold for 100.00, a Thomas the Tank Engine CD I got for free sold for over 50.00 and I bought a scraggly American Girl doll for 1.00 at a garage sale, fixed her up and sold her for 50.00.

I am now making lots of our cleaners. Gotta love vinegar!

We hardly ever take family vacations. Me & my kids go camping at the State Parks or take day trips. A $60 park pass kept us very busy last year!

My next big project to save is to learn to sew!

I buy gifts when I find them on sale.... same with gift bags (love them since you can use them again!) That way Christmas isn't a financial burden! I also like to make gifts... especially with pictures on the kids in them.... my family loves pictures! (especially of my photo-elusive 15 year old boy!)

Me, my mom and my aunt read the same type of books (mysteries) so we swap books even though we live far apart. About once or twice a year... voila... a huge box out & a huge box in! That and the library... my kids love it!

The one thing we have a hard time with is gas. My husband commutes 110 miles a day roundtrip, and my work and the kids school is 30 miles roundtrip.

I love finding ways to save money.... you have to these days!

Thanks for the great ideas girls!

Go to Top of Page

Michigan Girl in TX
True Blue Farmgirl

85 Posts

Kristi
Cottonwood Shores TX
USA
85 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2009 :  11:41:51 AM  Show Profile
Alee... would the laundry detergent work without the bar soap?
Go to Top of Page

Bellepepper
True Blue Farmgirl

1207 Posts

Belle
Coffeyville KS
USA
1207 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2009 :  7:12:58 PM  Show Profile
I have always used every idea in the book to save money. Everytime I see something on TV that tells us what we can do to save money, I am already doing it. Our home is paid for, car paid for, Motorhome paid for. We have no debt. Sounds great? Then there is INSURANCE. Car, motorhome, homeowners, life and the big one health. Our medicare and supliment runs us over $600 a month. And we have to pay for all our meds. So don't let anyone tell you that medicare is going to solve your problems. Obama's health care program is going to cost us all. Not just in $ but in poor care.

We have always had a garden and canned as many fruits and veggies as possible. Raise chickens, barter for pork and beef. We cook everything from scratch. We don't go to town but once a week. We don't travel except a couple of weeks a year. We usually go "see" somebody so park the motor home in their yard. We buy very few cloths. Trying to wear out what is already hanging in the closet. Haven't bought a pair of shoes for over 2 years.

We could and will if we need to, cut a few more corners. We live just like we always have.

I make myself rich by keeping my wants few. H.D.T.
Go to Top of Page

MissDana
True Blue Farmgirl

348 Posts

Dana
Carrollton Georgia
USA
348 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2009 :  7:16:03 PM  Show Profile
Alee, thank you for the info on shade gardening! I might be able to do something! And I saw that funny tomato upside down planter on tv last night and thought it might work on the deck! We do have a bumper crop of mulberries in the early summer! And dandelion greens now. Of course, we might see... dare I say it?.....snow tonight in Atlanta!!! It will be 70 on Wed. so it is a hiccup in weather here! I won't plant anything until after Easter down here!

Dana

Proud Farmgirl Sister # 267
www.schultztroupe.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2009 :  8:23:57 PM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
Thanks for the laundry info Alee! I'll begin my search again for the ingredients and see what I can come up with it sounds much better than buying detergent and knowing where it comes from is important!

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

http://oldethymecountrybarn.blogspot.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2009 :  9:06:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Dana!

The upside down tomatoes work really well if you let them grow for about a month upright. Otherwise they are a bit too spindly.

Melissa- You are welcome! If you can't find the ingredients locally, www.soapgonebuy.com sells them by the case. And I also make an all natural laundry soap if you don't want to use the commercially produced ones like Fel Naptha.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

Suzan
True Blue Farmgirl

659 Posts

suzanne
duncannon pa
USA
659 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2009 :  08:39:07 AM  Show Profile
I too do everything we've talked about to save expenses. One other thing I do is use paperbackswap.com - I read everything I can get my hands on and this has been great!!! and I don't keep accumulating all those books that I don't know what to do with after I read them. so I save money cause I don't buy new anymore, and I save space because I relist and pass them on. I also open all packages carefully and reuse the packing contents and envelopes/boxes etc.
Go to Top of Page

Michigan Girl in TX
True Blue Farmgirl

85 Posts

Kristi
Cottonwood Shores TX
USA
85 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2009 :  11:02:03 AM  Show Profile
Suzan~ Thank you thank you for the info on paperbackswap.com! I am so excited! I am signing up! I LOVE books.... this will be great!

Alee~ Thanks for the info on soapsgonebuy.com too! There is a bunch of items I use and have had to scour to find around here! I am going to try your laundry detergent recipe.... cannot wait!

Edited by - Michigan Girl in TX on Apr 07 2009 11:06:16 AM
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2009 :  4:34:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
That's great, Kristi!!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2009 :  07:31:52 AM  Show Profile
Alee - this is the recipe I use for my laundry soap.
http://www.thefamilyhomestead.com/laundrysoap.htm
I have never figured out the cost like you did, but the author of this recipe (Crystal Miller), figures it out at the bottom of the page and says she spends about .01 a load. The prices she quotes for the supplies may be out of date, but it's still really cheap and sounds a lot like your recipe.

Farmgirl Sister #98
Go to Top of Page

CalliMakeDo
Farmgirl at Heart

3 Posts

Calli
Alpine Utah
USA
3 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2009 :  1:29:20 PM  Show Profile
Our family is finding all sorts of ways to make do. It starts by looking at everything differently, not as garbage or recycling, but as something to reuse. Just yesterday my girls and I started seeds in reused egg cartons. Here's how: http://makeitdo.wordpress.com/2009/04/15/use-it-up-on-a-rainy-day/

Use it up, Wear it out, Make it Do or do without. http://makeitdo.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

JojoNH
True Blue Farmgirl

1984 Posts

Joanna
Dunbarton New Hampshire
USA
1984 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2009 :  2:59:17 PM  Show Profile
Wow, all of you are doing great!! We have been living a frugal life style for quite some time now. Here are a few things we do:

Heat: wood only, purchase tree length in the dead of winter and by the time all is said and done, our cord wood is 50% cheaper than buying it "in season"

Shopping: I hate shopping, so we go once every 3-4 months Stock up on all the essentials ( I have a list that I keep up to date on supplies)
The only things we need to purchase weekly/monthly are milk and chicken feed.

Errands: twice a week at the most, deliver my products to the local store ( gift store that sells my work), post office to ship out any orders, gas station if needed and check in on friends or those in need.

Cook from scratch, raise our herbs and vegetables, forage for our nuts, berries and anything else I can find, hunt for our meat ( sometimes ), mend our clothes, darn our socks etc, etc.

this is a great topic, thank you for all the thoughts and sharing of what all of you do!!

Joanna
JojoNH

http://www.CountryCents.com
http://CountryCents.Blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

homesteaderbelle
True Blue Farmgirl

391 Posts

Belle

USA
391 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2009 :  9:11:37 PM  Show Profile  Click to see homesteaderbelle's MSN Messenger address
Below a few ways my family saves -

Make our own laundry soap

Buy as much second hand as possible

We don't use our dryer, except of when we fluff the clothes in the dryer right after we bring the in from outside to make sure there are no bugs and to soften them. We hang all of the clothes up on the line or around the house.

We save all of our seeds from our own plants, so we do not need to buy more the next year.

We save all of our old clothing for quilts. If the clothes aren't good enough to put in a quilt, we use them as cleaning rags.

Use cloth menstrual pads.

We grow, can, preserve, make as much food as we can.

We collect wild foods to eat such as dandelion greens, dandelion roots, wild blackberries, hickory nuts, walnuts, and mushrooms. They are totally free and cost nothing!

Raise our own chickens for eggs and meat. I am not sure if that is cheaper than buying them at the store, but sure tastes better!

Use coupons when possible.

Try to get things on sale.

There are more ways, but I just can't think of them all right now.

Belle

http://www.homesteaderbelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

hotmamaj
Farmgirl in Training

26 Posts

janice
buckeye az
USA
26 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2009 :  4:24:33 PM  Show Profile
Just recently within the last 4 months we have really looked over our lifestyle and have decided it is time to get back to the simple easy going life we once knew and had.
No more going out for meals, brownbag lunches and homemade dinners daily with leftover creations.
Buying dog and cat food in bulk. enough to feed the crew but still stay fresh. I have found some recipes for snacks for the guys and will be starting those really soon.
Got the recipe for the homemade laundry soap and I am gathering all the components. get ready...
Early to bed early to rise, been doing this for years. we get the outside yard work out of the way when it's cool and stay indoors when its hot, try to go without the AC but living in AZ can be abit HOT HOT HOT.
We now make our own bread,cookies,sweetbreads pie, cakes and goodies from scratch.
Learning and experimenting with other food products to help keep that food bill down. will get back to canning and preserving.
Getting ready for the chickens, (eggs and meat) I really want some geese too but will have to talk the man into that.
Had a garden over the summer (short season) I am trying a winter garden now.
The Thrift stores are fun and a great way to save, recycle and repurpose. we go to Habitat for humanity, Goodwill, Hopes closet and Salvation army.
I wish I could wash and dry my clothes the old fashioned way but, it is very windy and dusty where I am so I have to rely on the washer and dryer, but I alway wash full loads and hang as much as possible.
Everyday I think what can I do to to gain knowledge to make a better me....I try to hang out with other MJ girls and get more and more great ideas.=-)

Welcome the dawn of everyday with a smile & open heart
Go to Top of Page

MotherLodeBeth
True Blue Farmgirl

110 Posts

Beth
Calaveras County California
USA
110 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2009 :  6:45:41 PM  Show Profile  Send MotherLodeBeth an AOL message
We save because we live like its 1940 (laughing). I am serious. First thing we do is NOT allow anyone tell us we must buy this or that. Less is more with us. And the sad fact is with all the new 'green' stuff its usually someone trying to sell you something you do not need! Ever stand at the check out stand and glance thru magazines like Real Simple? Its all about stuff they say you need. Wrong!!

I sew all my own clothes, grow most of the food we eat and preserve it for winter use. Dont have a cell phone, iPod, and still use dial up for the computer. Got the least expensive plan for our satelite dish since its the only way we can get tv here in the Sierras. Walk most places and the 2003 Toyota my husband paid for when we bought it only has 28k miles on it. Which makes me so dang happy. Mary Janes, and three other magazines about homestead subjects are all we still subscribe to. Years ago we had over a dozen magazines. Live in a small house, make all my soaps and cleaning supplies. Even do pottery so we have dishes and gifts to give. Last movie I went to was in 2003, seriously. Am making my own holiday cards as usual. Love cooking extra meals as this allows me to help elders and friends who are sick or on fixed incomes have healthy meals. Am really pleased that we no longer produce any garbage for garbage day. Kitchen and yard waste get composted.

And when we do shop we take our own bags and its rare we buy anything with packaging. As for cleaning we take care of what we have and buy quality. Light bulbs, tv screen and computer screen get cleaned so they work better. Dusty light bulbs dim light which makes for shorter bulb life. Yes, I clean windows every few months outside or when dirty, and inside monthly since clean windows allow winter light in better and I like clean windows.

Keeping the car clean and in good order means lower insurance rates. While we love skiing, kayaking etc we get sports stuff at equipment swaps which saves us lots of money. As a third generation homeschool family we also do our own curriclum which also saves money. Someone will always want to sell you something. So know the difference between a REAL need and a want. Also love bartering my labor with a bee keeper (although we are now getting back into bee keeping) in exchange for the beeswax that I use to make all the candles we use. And the goats milk is made into cheese and soaps.

Must haves in my life are my pressure canner, excalibur food dehydrtaor, germans picking crock, Amish yogurt maker, canning jars, cotton dish towels, and clothes line. Often joke that I was born in the wrong era, until I found like minded folks here in my area of the Sierras who live like we do. Make all our meals from scratch, and we have no food waste. And I am so happy when I make bread as I did today.

~Beth~

~MotherLodebeth- I was born in the wrong era~

Edited by - MotherLodeBeth on Oct 24 2009 6:47:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

countrykatgirly
True Blue Farmgirl

186 Posts

Hallie
Jordan NY
USA
186 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2009 :  10:40:31 AM  Show Profile
We use probably 99% LED or fluorescent lights. It was a decision we made when we bought this place. Still trying to put more ideas into use.

**Farmgirl Sister #622**

“It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”
--Laura Ingalls Wilder

Go to Top of Page

MasterGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

Chandra
Louisiana
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2009 :  11:50:49 AM  Show Profile  Send MasterGardener a Yahoo! Message
Real Debt Help - Get out of debt with Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover Plan
www.daveramsey.com

Say to them, may the Lord bless you and protect you, May the Lord smile upon you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you His favor and give you His peace. (Numbers 6:23-26)

.• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
((¸¸.•´ ..• -:¦:- -:¦:- Chandra
-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´Farmgirl Sister #64

Go to Top of Page

Beverley
True Blue Farmgirl

2707 Posts

Beverley
atlanta Michigan
USA
2707 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2009 :  10:16:29 PM  Show Profile
Alee, what do you mean when you say you buy groceries all around the outside of the grocery store? I think that is how you put it?

Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog....Charles F. Doran
beverley baggett Beverley with an extra E...
http://bevsdoggies.googlepages.com/
Go to Top of Page

MotherLodeBeth
True Blue Farmgirl

110 Posts

Beth
Calaveras County California
USA
110 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2009 :  11:48:43 PM  Show Profile  Send MotherLodeBeth an AOL message
When I shop the grocery store I also stick to the outside aisles of the store, and avoid the middle aisles where the junk food is. And for the cereal aisle I always remember to look up or down where the less expensive whole grain cereals are and not the big brand name cereals are. Wonder how many people know that manufactures pay to have their brands featured on end aisle displays or in the middle of the shelf aisle. Then there is the role colour of packaging plays in catching a shoppers attention. Learn to shop outside the box.

~MotherLodebeth- I was born in the wrong era~
Go to Top of Page

N@n
True Blue Farmgirl

223 Posts

Hackett Arkansas
USA
223 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2009 :  05:36:58 AM  Show Profile
What a lot of great ideas. Here's one that is not for everyone. I make dog food for my four legged kids-two one hundred pound labs that are my joy and my protectors. I buy the chicken legs and thighs in 10 pound bags for $5.98 and sometimes $4.99. I cook it in my pressure cooker, de bone it and freeze it in two days' worth packages. Rice is bought in bulk at the big bulk store as well as frozen peas or spinach. Mix this all up with garlic powder and parsley and the doggies love it and they are the shiniest black labs you have ever seen. And they don't seem to have that doggie smell either. I know it seems like a lot of trouble just for dogs, but they don't do well at all on that cheap food at the grocery store and have to have the real expensive stuff sooo it is much, much cheaper to make it myself.

keep searchin'-it's out there somewhere.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Nifty Thrifty: Previous Topic How does your Family save? Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page