Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Gathered Up
 This is how it is supposed to work!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Gathered Up: Previous Topic This is how it is supposed to work! Next Topic  

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  7:32:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I love the internet- but sometims I think that by being so close to friends that are miles and miles apart- it can leave less time for those friends that are close to me-

BUT

I met a gal through our local Freecycle. We started chatting and decided we wanted to meet. Well one thing after another happened and we kept having to reschedule.

Well today we met and had a nice 2 mile walk! She has been losing weight and gave me some of her old clothes and I gave her some of the clothes that are a bit tight for me right now.

She is AWESOME! And I think our husbands will really like each other. Her kids like my Nora which is great!

So I think that is how the Internet is how the internet is supposed to work! Like the Farmgirl Forum- I have met so many fantastic ladies though this site and now the local forums like Freecycle!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com

idsweetie72
True Blue Farmgirl

129 Posts

Sandra
New Meadows idaho
USA
129 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  8:15:03 PM  Show Profile
kindred spirits are supposed to meet- no meeting is accidental- and not only do I believe very much in this- I agree with you about FarmGirls- I'm a bit of a loner because I'm pretty much out of the 'norm' loop- but everyone here has been so sweet and accepting- it's refreshing

Mazy Day Farm
Go to Top of Page
  Gathered Up: Previous Topic This is how it is supposed to work! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page