Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Viral Bronchitis...yuck!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Viral Bronchitis...yuck! Next Topic  

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2009 :  08:45:21 AM  Show Profile
I have a cold AND viral Bronchitis, so the doctor insisted that I go on some super-dooper antibiotics. I am eating yogurt to try to help replace the healthy biofauna that lives in my belly, but what else might help? The antibiotics are not helping all that much and I need suggestions from all of you herb and health wise chicks. I feel yucky, and so tired, I'm coughing all the time and I've got a pressured up head and runny nose and sore throat from coughing. Any help would be appreciated.

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2009 :  09:07:17 AM  Show Profile
You need to check your antibiotics as some don't work when you are taking any kind of dairy.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

kissmekate
True Blue Farmgirl

890 Posts

Kate
Delano Minnesota
890 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2009 :  8:51:12 PM  Show Profile
Drink A LOT of water, and get as much rest as you can. This could turn into pneumonia if you aren't careful. Also, be careful coughing, I know two people who had viral brohnchitis and broke their ribs coughing.
Oh and use a neti pot if you have one. It will help drainy your sinuses, and unclog that part of your "plumbing issues."

I say this not to scare you by any means, but to inform you.

Don't miss out on a blessing, just because it isn't packaged the way you expected. ~MaryJo Copeland

Edited by - kissmekate on Mar 30 2009 8:54:09 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Viral Bronchitis...yuck! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page