Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 SewingBoxSwapAround #1 - Deadline March 31
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic SewingBoxSwapAround #1 - Deadline March 31 Next Topic
Page: of 2

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - May 05 2009 :  1:22:56 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Lori for letting us know.

HINT: The Sewing Box has a little distance to go to get to the next destination.

LynnMarie

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

Lorie Marler
True Blue Farmgirl

265 Posts

Lorie
Guymon Ok
USA
265 Posts

Posted - May 12 2009 :  9:44:41 PM  Show Profile
I recieved the sewing box on Saturday and it was really stuffed it went out in the mail today!! So many wonderful things in there and a few things I was going to go buy Saturday anyway so thanks a million!!! I really stuffed it full so I hope the next person finds some wonderful treasures. This was so much fun i would love to do it again.
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - May 13 2009 :  04:15:17 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Thanks for keeping us up to date Lorie.

LynnMarie

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - May 17 2009 :  10:11:15 AM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
The wonderful, very stuffed full of great treasures sewing box arrived in Michigan on Saturday! I couldn't wait to open it...I was in my truck on my way out and sat right in the driveway checking everything out! hee, hee!!! I'm going to try to send it back out by Wednesday...this is a hectic, wild week for me! Until then, I'll be overstuffing it with more fun treasures!

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

http://oldethymecountrybarn.blogspot.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - May 20 2009 :  06:09:39 AM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
My goodness is that box stuffed! I tried to be neat about it but it was really tough getting everything in there! She's taped to the max so the next lucky gal will have to have her scissors ready...I mailed her out Tuesday and she's got some distance to travel but should be to her next destination before the weekend I'm hoping!

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - May 20 2009 :  08:20:06 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Indeed it does have a distance to go Melissa. But, it should get to ?? by the 22nd if it is still in the flat rate box.

Would the next person to get the box email me before you send it off? Only four more farmgirls to go and then back to me. Yipee!!! This box is going much faster than either craft box.

LynnMarie

Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - May 22 2009 :  12:21:26 PM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
I definetely had to put her in a new box...she's so packed in there I ripped the other one a bit trying to open it (sorry!) The box I sent out was the same size box that I received only Priority so I'm guessing it's at it's next destination or very soon to arrive!!!

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - May 26 2009 :  7:06:13 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Has anyone received the Sewing Box yet? If not, it is running late.

LynnMarie

Go to Top of Page

homemom
True Blue Farmgirl

1593 Posts

Ruth
Warwick RI
USA
1593 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2009 :  3:39:09 PM  Show Profile
I received the sewing box and it was a busy weekend. We did some unexpected work in our house. Once I got the box I put it away so nothing would happen to it and then forgot all about it with the work we were doing. I came upon it the other day and quickly refilled it and taped it up. Once it was set to go I realized I forgot to put the address list inside. So it is tucked under the mailing label. I think the next person to get it was Tami. So I mailed it out 2 day priority on Tuesday. Someone should be getting it soon. Sorry for the delay. Things have been hectic here.

Thanks,
Ruth

Living the farm life in my heart.
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Ruth
http://farmgirlinmyheart.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2009 :  05:48:36 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Thanks for keeping us up to date Ruth. Tami should receive it soon.

LynnMarie

Go to Top of Page

tamer08
True Blue Farmgirl

93 Posts

Tami
Spearfish SD
USA
93 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2009 :  10:29:39 AM  Show Profile
I am so sorry...I did not let you know that I reeived the little box and it is on it's way again since Wednesday. Should be arriving soon to someone.
Tami
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2009 :  3:00:23 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Where oh where is the little sewing box??????????????????

Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2009 :  8:41:18 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
This box has disappeared way too long. Has anyone seen it lately?

LynnMarie

Go to Top of Page

tamer08
True Blue Farmgirl

93 Posts

Tami
Spearfish SD
USA
93 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2009 :  8:22:39 PM  Show Profile
I can't even remember who I sent the box to, I am sorry I am no help. As i said i mailed it that Wednesday. Poor little box out there all alone. Hope someone post info soon.
Tami
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2009 :  08:59:52 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Tasha-Rose is the next name on the list. Hey GaiasRose, do you have the sewing box?

LynnMarie

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic SewingBoxSwapAround #1 - Deadline March 31 Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page