Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 SewingBoxSwapAround #1 - Deadline March 31
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic SewingBoxSwapAround #1 - Deadline March 31 Next Topic
Page: of 2

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2009 :  12:34:12 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Here is the list so far -

Tami Enderby
Tamer08

Lori Koch
Crafter

Karen Bates
Kpaints

Lorie Marler
Lorie

Barbara Brown
Quiltingfarmergirl

Ruth Emond
Homemom

Diana Poulton
Gramadinah

Michele Kirkman
vintaediva1

Anyone else interested, email me your info.

LynnMarie

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2009 :  12:38:23 PM  Show Profile
Me, too, please. I just started sewing again. I made my first reusable shopping bag and just made 2 more and an apron! Why have I not been sewing? It's so fun.

Kris

Life is what you make it. Always has been. Always will be.
Go to Top of Page

Summerstead
True Blue Farmgirl

119 Posts

Heather
Roseland Nebraska
USA
119 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2009 :  08:51:46 AM  Show Profile
I just sent you my info!

*Heather*

www.summerstead.blogspot.com
www.summerstead.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2009 :  10:47:21 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Here is the current list-

Tami Enderby
Tamer08

Lori Koch
Crafter

Karen Bates
Kpaints

Lorie Marler
Lorie

Barbara Brown
Quiltingfarmergirl

Ruth Emond
Homemom

Diana Poulton
Gramadinah

Michele Kirkman
Vintaediva 1

Heather Nabower
Summerstead

Kris Sherrill
Outbackfarm

Let me know if I left anyone out.

LynnMarie

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2009 :  09:43:16 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Last day for sign up.

LynnMarie

Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2009 :  3:32:18 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Whew! It has been one of those weeks!

I'll get the sewing box in the mail on Monday.

LynnMarie

Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2009 :  1:35:10 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
This time I printed my own postage, and saved $.10, at usps.com. I also got delivery confirmation so I know that Barbara aka Quiltingfarmergirl received the package today at 2:12 p.m.

So... I am asking anyone who can get postage, $4.80, and delivery confirmation (free), online do so. That way we can track where the box is stuck not like the first CraftBoxSwapAround which is lost somewhere.

LynnMarie

Go to Top of Page

quiltingfarmergirl
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Barbara
Cato NY
USA
180 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2009 :  2:19:47 PM  Show Profile
I got the package! It came at the perfect time as I was home recuperating from some minor surgery. Fun to explore and my favorite goody was the vintage needle package! I also kept the iron pocket repair package..never knew such a thing existed, and my hubby is always getting holes from the huge key ring he carries. There was also a bag of interesting snap grommet type things that will be fun to try on the bags that I make. I have re stuffed the box and it will be mailed tomorrow. Hint..it will be heading west..Enjoy!

Barb
Go to Top of Page

quiltingfarmergirl
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Barbara
Cato NY
USA
180 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2009 :  2:43:36 PM  Show Profile
LynnMarie,

I took your advice and printed the shipping label with delivery confirmation. It will be in my mailbox tomorrow. Simpler than a trip to the Post Office! Thanks for the tip.

Barb
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2009 :  3:33:08 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Barbara, Thanks for letting everyone know the sewing box is on its way. I really like using online postage with delivery confirmation.

Glad you found some goodies. Hope your recovery is a seedy one.

LynnMarie

Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  3:29:21 PM  Show Profile
I got the sewing box today and selected my goodies and repacked and ready to go out tomorrow.. The eyelet lace came at just the right time I have already used it up. I added some things and off it goes.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

quiltingfarmergirl
True Blue Farmgirl

180 Posts

Barbara
Cato NY
USA
180 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  5:56:01 PM  Show Profile
Glad you could use the eyelet Diana. It was in a box labeled ribbons and lace from my mother's sewing room that I have been enjoying in my sewing room. She would be tickled to know that a fellow Farmgirl is enjoying it!

Barb
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2009 :  6:03:17 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by LynnMarie

Barbara, Thanks for letting everyone know the sewing box is on its way. I really like using online postage with delivery confirmation.

Glad you found some goodies. Hope your recovery is a speedy one.

LynnMarie

Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2009 :  6:05:39 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Did anyone receive the Sewing Box today?

LynnMarie

Go to Top of Page

Summerstead
True Blue Farmgirl

119 Posts

Heather
Roseland Nebraska
USA
119 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  6:28:39 PM  Show Profile
I recieved the box full of goodies this morning - what a great way to start my weekend! I'll have it on it's way again on Monday.

*Heather*

www.summerstead.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  6:35:11 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Thanks for letting us know Heather. Did it take 7 days to get to you?

LynnMarie

Go to Top of Page

Summerstead
True Blue Farmgirl

119 Posts

Heather
Roseland Nebraska
USA
119 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2009 :  6:48:56 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by LynnMarie

Thanks for letting us know Heather. Did it take 7 days to get to you?

LynnMarie

No, it was mailed on the 15th, and it arrived in my box this morning, so it only took 3 days. The next person on the list should have it by the end of the week if I can get it in the mail on Monday!

*Heather*

www.summerstead.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2009 :  09:41:33 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Oh yea Heather, I missed where Diana mailed it on the 15th so that works out right that you got it on the 18th.

LynnMarie

Go to Top of Page

Summerstead
True Blue Farmgirl

119 Posts

Heather
Roseland Nebraska
USA
119 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2009 :  11:42:30 AM  Show Profile
The box is back in the mail! It'll have to travel almost 1400 miles this time, but the next person should have it by this weekend at the latest.

*Heather*

www.summerstead.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2009 :  2:09:52 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Thanks for keeping us up to date Heather. If you sent it flat rate/priority mail the next person should get it 2-3 days.

Hmmmmm wonder where is it going?

LynnMarie

Go to Top of Page

kpaints
True Blue Farmgirl

1564 Posts

karen
cheney wa
1564 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2009 :  10:05:51 AM  Show Profile  Send kpaints an AOL message
Sorry ladies, I posted to the wrong swap box!!! :) I got the box on the 23rd from Heather. Thanks for your wonderful contributions, Heather. She is packed to the max and went out on the 24th with the online postage. She should be arriving somewhere??????? tomorrow. Have fun. Someone is getting two packages this next week...hummmm wonder who that could be.....

Find your joy and live it. http://cheneybaglady.blogspot.com/http://www.kpaints.etsy.com http://www.thevintagebaglady.etsy.com FG #377
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  1:03:12 PM  Show Profile
I just got the sewing box!! Wow. I can not believe all the things that will fit in that little box. Amazing. So it will be back in the mail by Wed. maybe Tues. Thanks, Karen! I also got the elf pictures. They are so cute.

Kris

Life is what you make it. Always has been. Always will be.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  5:31:26 PM  Show Profile
Sewing box is now in the mail!!! I had to take it to the PO cuz I am not computer smart enuf to figure out the UPS.com thing. Even went yesterday and bought ink for the printer to do it. Anyway, it's off to the next lucky gal.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

kpaints
True Blue Farmgirl

1564 Posts

karen
cheney wa
1564 Posts

Posted - May 02 2009 :  04:39:22 AM  Show Profile  Send kpaints an AOL message
Next time you might have more time and you can check into USOP site and if I can do it you can do it! lol

Find your joy and live it. http://cheneybaglady.blogspot.com/http://www.kpaints.etsy.com http://www.thevintagebaglady.etsy.com FG #377
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - May 03 2009 :  07:24:00 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Someone should get a little box in the mail tomorrow. He He He!!!
I wonder who it will be??????????????

LynnMarie

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - May 05 2009 :  07:26:47 AM  Show Profile
I had a wonderful surprise in my mailbox last night- pack FULL of surpises!! It will go in the mail today- who will be next?
This has been so much fun- I love reading all of the notes and where is box has traveled!
xoxo- Lori

Thank GOD I'm a Country Girl!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic SewingBoxSwapAround #1 - Deadline March 31 Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page