Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Need prayer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Need prayer Next Topic  

a rose
True Blue Farmgirl

443 Posts

Linda
Waterford NY
USA
443 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2009 :  12:43:49 PM  Show Profile
I am going through my second bout of brain swelling this week. It causes pain in my head, vomiting, unsteady gate which causes me to fall. I have had to increase my steroids twice. It helps but at this rate I'll never get off the medication.

I wish God would talk to me and let me know what his plan is!!

Love to you all'
Linda(a rose)

Remember me as a rose.

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2009 :  1:25:28 PM  Show Profile
Oh how hard it is to feel that you cannot hear God. His plan is for you to glorify Him, and when you are so sick, it is next to impossible, but you seem to do it every time you post here, in the midst of your pain and trial. Whatever His plan, you are a rose and a lovely creation, and I so hope that you can begin to feel better and more hopeful soon!

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2009 :  1:49:03 PM  Show Profile
Hi Rose, I just read that you are also from N.Y. Then I found this, that you are suffering from head aches. Do the doctors know why this is happening? I don't get many headaches but when I do I hate them. Vertigo is never a good thing. I will keep you in my prayers. I hope you feel better soon.

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2009 :  5:30:08 PM  Show Profile
Linda, I think you have been so brave. You are always so kind and concerned about everyone else's problems. I know you must be in some terrible discomfort of your own. I pray that this will be better for you soon. God loves you and he will help you through this. Just know that I am thinking of you so much and that I pray for you all the time. It is my belief that God does not cause these bad things to happen to us, but that he is always there to help us through them and for us to lean on.He loves us all very much and the last thing he wants is for he beloved children to suffer any kind of pain.Just lean on him and
on all of us too.

Love and Prayers,
Mary Jane

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2009 :  6:15:24 PM  Show Profile
Linda, my dear friend, I am so sorry that you are having to go through this. Boy, wouldn't it be nice if God would just sit down with us and give us our intinerary for life, that way we could prepare ourselves for what is coming. How much scarier would it be though to have to sit and worry about whether or not we could handle it.
You are a strong woman and such an example of what God calls we women to be.
I can not imagine what the pain and headaches and vomiting must be like for you. God is right there with you holding your hand and though He might not seem like He's doing anything, just at the moment you need Him, He will show himself that strongest!
You are in my prayers!
HUGS,

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

"Every man's life is a fairy-tale written by God's fingers."--Hans Christian Anderson

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2009 :  6:30:28 PM  Show Profile
Linda,

I am sorry that you continue to deal with the pain and discomfort. As Jeannie said our purpose no matter how hard is to glorify God. He will give us the strength to go through whatever he has laid in our path. He has a plan and we know that because it is His plan it is a good one. Please hang in there and try not to be discouraged. You are in my prayers.

Jeremiah 29:11

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2009 :  8:08:12 PM  Show Profile
Linda -I too sometimes get very bad headaches, and nausea and dizziness and the last thing I can hear at those times is God's voice. Rest assured that relief will come. You are in my thoughts and prayers tonight. God bless.
Cindy
"Make yourself familiar with the angels, and behold them frequently in spirit; for without being seen, they are present with you"-St. Francis de Sales
Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2009 :  08:53:26 AM  Show Profile
Years ago my best friend came to my home and when I opened the door she fell into my arms and just cried. After about 5 minutes I managed to get out of her that her daughter Jennifer 16 years old had brain cancer. A few doctors said take her home she has about 6 months to live. That was not an option for us, she still had the prom to go to and collage. We went to a doctor in West Seneca who said that he may be able to remove it. Jennifer was worried about her hair after all the prom was comming up. Today Jennifer has a 7 year old daughter, she is a teacher in Rochester N.Y. and lives in Alexander a few miles from her mom. She has had no chemo, and is still concidered cancer free. I hope you have the same outcome. I will keep you in my prayers. I am a firm beliver in prayer.

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2009 :  10:45:43 PM  Show Profile
Linda, (((((hugs))))), I don't think there really are words right now. Praying that the steriods do there job....
one day and one moment at a time. And by the way, you hear just fine!!!!!

www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Jami
True Blue Farmgirl

1238 Posts

Jami
Ellensburg WA
USA
1238 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2009 :  07:36:36 AM  Show Profile
Linda, I hope today is better for you. I am thinking of you!

Jami in WA

Farmgirl Sister #266
http://woolyinwashington.wordpress.com/
http://farmhouseflair.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

bertha
True Blue Farmgirl

234 Posts

Bertha
St Joseph Mi
USA
234 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2009 :  07:42:06 AM  Show Profile
Hey Linda You are always in my prayers HUGS Bert Bush
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2009 :  10:16:21 AM  Show Profile
Linda, you are continually in my thoughts and prayers. I pray that the swelling lessens and that the pain goes away. I'm sending love and big hugs your way.

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9410 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9410 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  7:57:28 PM  Show Profile
Linda,
Thinking of you and praying God will give you what you need to get through this time. Praying for his healing touch upon you.

Denise
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Tammy Claxton
True Blue Farmgirl

1559 Posts

Tammy
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
1559 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2009 :  6:57:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Tammy Claxton an AOL message
Linda - I am praying for you...and sending lots of love your way.

Crafty Bay Farmgirl Chapter

"What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger"

Farmgirl #152

http://countryintheburbs.blogspot.com/

http://bigdogmom130.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Need prayer Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page