Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Share Your Fiber Arts Blog
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Share Your Fiber Arts Blog Next Topic  

Alpaca Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

59 Posts

Katy
Fairhope AL
USA
59 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  1:31:47 PM  Show Profile
Hi Farmgirls!
It's Friday. Time to share your favorite Fiber Arts Blog Post with everyone on Fiber Arts Friday at www.alpacafarmgirl.com
This Blog Carnival is open to knitters, crocheters, spinners, felters, quilters, etc. If you work with any type of fiber, or write about any of these things - we want you to participate!!!

Here's how:

Choose your blog post, go to www.alpacafarmgirl.com and visit Fiber Arts Fridays. Add your name and link into the Mr. Linky widget. Add our button to your post for Fiber Art Fridays or use a text link so that your readers can come back and see all the other participants' work. Let me know if you have any questions.

I can't wait to see your fiber arts creations!
If you aren't a Fiber Artist yourself, but you would love to see what these creative people are doing, visit Fiber Arts Friday!

Katy
Alpaca Farmgirl

Visit me at www.alpacafarmgirl.com

BarefootGoatGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1495 Posts

Corrine
North Carolina
USA
1495 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  1:51:37 PM  Show Profile  Send BarefootGoatGirl a Yahoo! Message
i added my blog to your list and then linked back to you. thanks!

What we write today slipped into our souls some other day when we were alone and doing nothing.
-Brenda Ueland

http://quilandneedle.blogspot.com/

http://musingandmuttering.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
Smoky Mountains Tennessee
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2009 :  6:31:13 PM  Show Profile
Hey Katy,

I saw you many moons ago and then lost track of you...what I caught was the Fairhope, AL....my husbands mom and dad *now deceased* lived in Fairhope on Fig Street. And he has two sisters that still live there..one on Sheperds Ct..And oh my....an X-wife is over there too. LOL

Where are you located?? My husband is originally from Mobile and his family moved to Fairhope after he was grown..I spent 30 year off and on between New Orleans and Mobile.

Nice to meet you....oh, and I crochet and love creating mixed media stuff..

Stephanie

Queen of Dreamsz ~ keeper of dream kingdom
www.queenofdreamsz.blogspot.com ~~~~~~My Creative Journey

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass…it's about learning to dance in the rain."

Edited by - queenofdreamsz4u on Mar 14 2009 6:32:07 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Share Your Fiber Arts Blog Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page