Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Looking for somewhere new to live
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Looking for somewhere new to live Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  05:30:09 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I have a REALLY good prospect on a cute little house WITH a yard for Chloe and it is $230 less than where we are for the same square footage. Please pray this is a good deal. It is in some cookie cutter homes, but it is on a cul-de-sac and the neighborhood seems quiet. The yard is key for Charlie and Chloe and it is a cute little house. Please pray it is the right house!!! Thanks.

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  05:58:00 AM  Show Profile
Will keep you in my prayers! Please let us know how it turns out!

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  06:25:32 AM  Show Profile
Good vibes going your way. Keep us informed. MB

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  08:35:11 AM  Show Profile
I'm praying Heather!

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory
Go to Top of Page

dkelewae
True Blue Farmgirl

1310 Posts

Diana
Saint Peters MO
USA
1310 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  09:10:29 AM  Show Profile
I'll be praying that you get the new homestead!

Diana
Farmgirl Sister #272
St. Peters MO
Country Girl trapped in the city!

http://farmgirldreams.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  09:47:44 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Didn't get it but have some other prospects!!! : ( : )

Heather

Go to Top of Page

Mother Hen
True Blue Farmgirl

604 Posts

Cindy
Peck ID
USA
604 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  10:55:23 PM  Show Profile
Heather, sorry but I just saw this post. Hang in there Honey, God has a plan for you in His timing. I'm sure He will provide you with just what you need.
God Bless,
Cindy

I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalms 34:1
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2009 :  06:06:03 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Yes, it is frustrating because now they won't take Boxers, saying she is an aggressive breed. I noticed this more in the cookie cutter type neighborhoods. The older one's don't mind so much. We have one prospect today. I looked at a fancy duplex, but it was ALL tile- not good for a dog and 3 year old- had a fear of him slipping and falling on hard tile. It also had no fridge, which would defeat the purpose of moving to save money if I have to put $$$ into even a used fridge. Things will work out...it is just frustrating as I am once again doing this all by myself and I just don't have the time or energy.

Heather

Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2009 :  4:50:56 PM  Show Profile
Heather--I can't believe that someone thinks boxers are an aggressive breed! They're good watch dogs, but most boxers would rather lick a person to death! I hope and pray you find the home you need for yourself, Charlie, and Chloe.
Cindy
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2009 :  6:47:51 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Thanks everyone!!! Still no luck...most of the houses were in a scary part of town. I don't mind something old but scary is another thing!!!! : O

Yep- because of all people moving in here and bringing problem dogs, us locals can't find a decent place to rent. My dog even comes with references!!! : )

Things will happen if they are meant to happen.

Heather

Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Looking for somewhere new to live Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page