Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Cookie jars, and changed things a bit.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Cookie jars, and changed things a bit. Next Topic  

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2009 :  05:55:21 AM  Show Profile
I really do need to get outside, just waiting for that first warm day. Took everything off my kitchen counter top yesterday gave it a different look. Been doing that all over the house. I don't believe its the coffee's fault this time, I just think I need to be out of the house and doing something else. Like rearranging the front porch, the secret garden and the deck. Oh that's right its the same thing. Maybe it is the coffee.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2009 :  08:11:23 AM  Show Profile
Oh won't it be fun to get outside in the sunshine instead of snow and cold. Can't wait to see what you will do in the secret garden this year. It isn't the coffe (well maybe a bit) I think we just want winter to be over. MB

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2009 :  10:40:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
You always show such yummy baked stuff after I've had lunch and am just in the mood for something sweet and a cup of coffee(and I'm trying to cut back on both those things, so I guess it's good that you don't live around here! :D)

The cookie jars are very, very cute! I think they need a larger home. They just look like they expect more company. ;)

Farmgirl Sister #50

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?"
'Br.Dave Gardner'
Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2009 :  12:46:20 PM  Show Profile
Hey Nancy Jo....are those jars full of cookies???? I think you should share and send some to me.....I am torn right now....make a dessert or paint??? Hmmmm.....maybe I should have more coffee and think it over a bit but what will I munch on while having my coffee and thinking it over? See...it's a catch-22! Love the jars!!!!

Sam in AR..... "It's a great life if you don't weaken!"
Farmgirl Sister #226

www.farmgirlsam.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Cookie jars, and changed things a bit. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page