Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Prayers for Baby Isaac and his family please
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for Baby Isaac and his family please Next Topic  

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2009 :  10:44:57 AM  Show Profile
Please pray for my cousin Heather and her little family. Her 8 week old son, Isaac was just given the diagnosis of bacterial meningitis. He had a fever for a couple of days and they admitted him into the hospital last night. This morning they did a spinal tap and found this result. Heather, his mommy, is sick with the flu and unable to be with Isaac. Matt, his Daddy, is now under quarantine until further notice.
Please pray for their family. Heather is struggling with being away from her brand new baby and asking wisdom as they make decisions.
They don't have health insurance, and Heather is hoping that the cold/flu she has is only that and nothing more serious. Please pray she would get into the free clinic quickly and without problems.

This is something that is Isaac does not respond well to treatments for, it could be fatal for them.

thank you for all yours prayers
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

"Certain thoughts are prayers.There are moments when, whatever be the attitude of the body, the soul is on its knees"--V.Hugo

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2009 :  10:51:11 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
BIG prayers coming their way. (((HUGS))) I pray that Isaac and his family stay in the good light of the Lord and that he is healed quickly and with great health and lots of love and prayers.

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2009 :  10:59:48 AM  Show Profile
THank you Heather. I know they all appreciate your prayers! It is a scary time for them, but they are trusting the Lord to get them through it safely!
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

"Certain thoughts are prayers.There are moments when, whatever be the attitude of the body, the soul is on its knees"--V.Hugo

Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2009 :  11:09:17 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Jessie, it is awesome that you are such a good friend for them to lean on!! Blessings to you too!!!

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2009 :  1:27:30 PM  Show Profile
Jessie,

Isaac, Heather, and the whole family are in my prayers. I'm so sorry to hear about this. I hope that he responds to the treatments.

(((Big hug)))

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2009 :  1:55:55 PM  Show Profile
Your poor friend,I will certainly pray for Issac and all of them.

MJ

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2009 :  2:36:09 PM  Show Profile
Thanks girls! I know that Heather is really scared in this whole thing as Isaac is her first and her family has dealt with infant loss before. She is keeping her hopes up, and asking everyone she can think of to pray them. :)I know she appreciate all of your prayers!
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

Go to Top of Page

5 acre Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1007 Posts

~~~*Terri*~~~
WA.
USA
1007 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2009 :  04:27:00 AM  Show Profile
Prayers....

Farmgirl Sister #368

BRAND NEW PAGE>>>>>
PLEASE go to....
http://blogonthefarmandgarden.blogspot.com

http://froccsfrillsfurbiloesandmore.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2009 :  10:32:11 AM  Show Profile
HI Everyone. I have a little update on Isaac. They have found that he has a viral meningitis rather than bacterial. It is a tiny step, but a huge relief as it will respond better to treatment. I thank you so much for all of your prayers! They are working!!!
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

Go to Top of Page

electricdunce
True Blue Farmgirl

2544 Posts

Karin
Belmont ME
USA
2544 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2009 :  11:18:20 AM  Show Profile
Poor little mite! I have him and his family in my thoughts. What a scary thing, I can't imagine how hard it is. Hope everyone is well and on their way home soon.

Karin

Farmgirl Sister #153

"Give me shelter from the storm" - Bob Dylan
http://moodranch.blogspot.com
http://domesticnonsense.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

kmbrown
True Blue Farmgirl

459 Posts

Misty
Waynesboro Pennsylvania
USA
459 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2009 :  6:41:57 PM  Show Profile
My prayers are with this little family. Hugs to this mommy....I can't even imagine. Please keep us posted.
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  6:36:55 PM  Show Profile
Jessie, how is little Isaac today? And his parents, too. I will be praying for them.

Kris

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. Maori proverb
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2009 :  08:48:14 AM  Show Profile
HI Kristin,
Isaac will be home in a little less than a week. I talk to his Dad a couple days ago and he said that because of a procedure the hospital did, they are still going to treat Isaac as though it is bacterial rather than viral even though viral is how the tests results came back.Matt was taken off of quarantine as Isaac's fever broke and he is no longer contagious.Matt didn't show any signs or symptoms. Heather is still home in bed with a full blown case of the flu.I know that she is trying to hurry and get well as she hasn't seen Isaac in quite some time.I would imagine that if she isn't well when he comes home, that Matt will take Isaac to his grandmother until Heather is recovered. I know Heather is anxious to see him.Matt said Isaac is hooked to all sorts of machines and monitors right now, and soon is just not soon enough to be able to be rid of the whole ordeal.
Matt said to tell you all thank you for your prayers and he believes that it is because ofthem that things are turning out as well as they are. :)
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

Go to Top of Page

Mistypearl
Farmgirl in Training

33 Posts

Misty
Sumter SC
33 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2009 :  09:28:12 AM  Show Profile
I am praying for this family...that God will open the windows of Heaven and pour out His mercy and grace for their healing and their finances. The Lord bless and keep them in His wonderful Love and Peace.

Smile-oh yea, you will still get wrinkles, but at least they will be wrinkles worth seeing!
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for Baby Isaac and his family please Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page