Page: of 2

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1498 Posts

Rae
MN
1498 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2009 :  5:03:47 PM  Show Profile
#6 arrived yesterday morning, weighing in at 8lbs 7ozs and 20 1/2 in long. His name is Preston and he has lots of dark hair and of course is above average!!!

I have 5 wonderful and #6 one the way grandchildren.
Ethan who is 8, Austin 6, Logan 3, Dylan, 3 and our only Princess Kylie 15 months. #6 will be a boy in March. They are true blessing from God!
Rae

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31

Edited by - Old Spirit on Mar 05 2009 03:19:31 AM

Tammy Claxton
True Blue Farmgirl

1559 Posts

Tammy
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
1559 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2009 :  5:44:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Tammy Claxton an AOL message
I have a 2 year old grand daughter who is just the love of my life (besides my own children, of course). I would have had 2 more grandsons, but God decided that they should sit by him instead. Grandkids are wonderful!

Crafty Bay Farmgirl Chapter

"What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger"

Farmgirl #152

http://countryintheburbs.blogspot.com/

http://bigdogmom130.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16373 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16373 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2009 :  9:44:38 PM  Show Profile
Me, me, me! I'm a proud "Nanna"....AGAIN. (Nanna is what my two-year-old granddaughter calls me.) Mia Marie was born this week to my daughter Megan and son-in-law Lucas. 7# 13oz. 2 hour labor. Daughter and mother doing fabulous. Another farmgirl has come to planet earth!!!!!

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

dkelewae
True Blue Farmgirl

1310 Posts

Diana
Saint Peters MO
USA
1310 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  06:34:41 AM  Show Profile
I have 2 grandsweeties :) Emma just turned 13 last month and Reid is 5. My older son got married last April so I'm hoping for more grandsweeties in the future! I also have my youngest son, but he's in no hurry to get married...LOL!

Diana
Farmgirl Sister #272
St. Peters MO
Country Girl trapped in the city!

http://farmgirldreams.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

82kygal
True Blue Farmgirl

548 Posts

Laura
Somerset Kentucky
USA
548 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  06:56:58 AM  Show Profile
Hee Hee I have one (girl) that is 18mo. one (boy) due in April and just found out another is on the way WHOOHOOOO

With God, all things are possible. (Mark 10:27)
What ever you are, be a good one. (Abe Lincoln)
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  08:39:26 AM  Show Profile
Congrats Nanna on Mia Marie! My 3 grandbabies are Makena Grace 3 Samantha Jane 2 Avery Jane 1 I can't get enough of them. There Moms are the best too.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  10:02:17 AM  Show Profile
I have a grand daughter Lindsay that just turned 15 and a grandson Brady that will be 11 next month. They are the joys of my life. We have so much fun together! Congratulations on your new farm girl MaryJane! Mia Marie what a pretty name.

Mary Jane

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  10:06:03 AM  Show Profile
Congrats "Nanna" MaryJane and Mama Meg!!! Another farmgirl. Yehaw!!!
I have 4 grands Michael 18, Kylee (my rodeo star) 15, and my two farmhelper boys--brett 10 and Bradley who will be 9 on March 17. MB

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  10:14:36 AM  Show Profile
I have 5 so far. My step son in Ind. has Allison,12 and Ben,7. Our DD has 3 girls that live here. Chloe Grace is 9 1/2, Coryn Fiona is 7 ans Kansas Lealah is almost 6.

Kansas is living next door in our little house with her mamma and step dad. She is a Papa's girl for sure. Last week she was here watching a Nascar race with Papa and there was a wreck. They showed the instant replay and she looks at her Papa and says "They did it again, Papa!" That just cracked him up.

OOpppss!! I almost forgot the 2 step grandkids down in Madison, Ga. I've only seen them a few times. Eric is 12 and his sister, Chelsea, is 13.

Congrats on the new farmgirl, Maryjane. And all you others expecting, too.

Kris (Mimi)

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. Maori proverb
Go to Top of Page

vintagediva1
True Blue Farmgirl

1251 Posts

Michele
Brighton Michigan
USA
1251 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  10:19:04 AM  Show Profile
I have one fantastic Grand duahghter, Alyssa.
Alyssa was born with cerebral palsy and uses a wheelchair and a communication device to talk. She also does sign language.
She is 9 years old, in third grade and is in Brownies and loves to swim.
She is crazy about fairies and love to be outside in every kind of weather.
She has an amazing sense of humor and tells us lots of jokes with her communicator (which I prefer to call her big box of words)
Michele

Love that good ole vintage junk
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  10:23:39 AM  Show Profile
MaryJane! HOw wonderful! My daughter only had a two hour labor, too! I am so glad the little one is here, the second daughter, and I hope everything just gets better each day!

I have three grands. Two girls, one 5 one 2, and now one little guy, only six weeks old. Abigail came into the world in 6 hours, Hannah, 3 hours, and little Josiah, in 2 hours. My daughter lives in the same town, and they all spent the day yesterday. I had all three of them for several nours, until it was nursing time. I love being a Nana!!!!!

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  10:03:46 PM  Show Profile
I have one perfect grand daughter. Kayla is 6 now and calls me "Gaggy". ( I know!!) I also have two adorable step grandkids. Evan and Emily are 4 and 8.
I am so excited for you MJ!
I can hardly wait for more grandkids. If only second son will marry his adorable red headed girlfriend. She is wonderful..and I could get red headed grandkids (on my list of needs!!)
Have fun with the new little blessing Meg!!

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

judytwoshoes
Farmgirl in Training

30 Posts

Julia L
Long Beach wa
USA
30 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  11:46:26 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations MaryJane and Megan!!!I truly think I was put on this earth to be a Grandma. God is good. MaryJane look at this wonderful land you have created! We are all Farm sisters, and it is thanks to you and your vision. I curtsy to the Queen Bee. I am even growing my hair out so I can wear it up again. And yes, I those huge do's of the 60's, hey we were stylin! God bless,jusytwoshoes
Go to Top of Page

Room To Grow
True Blue Farmgirl

974 Posts

Deborah
Kingston Georgia
USA
974 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2009 :  06:21:53 AM  Show Profile
I am a Grandma...well they call me Gay...The oldest came up with this name when she first started talking. I was waanting to be called Gammie...and it was shortened to Gay. They usually call you what they want. My oldest granddaughters name is Parker (blonde) and the youngest is Kelsey (redhead). They both are so sweet and very smart. I have 5 step-grandchildren. They live in charleston S.C....So hubby and I dont see them much. My daughter and my 2 granddaughers are going to be moving to the farm this summer. And hopefully by the end of the year they will have a house built here. I know it will be fun and alot of work to have them here...But it will be worth it
deborah

we have moved to our farm...and love it
Go to Top of Page

a rose
True Blue Farmgirl

443 Posts

Linda
Waterford NY
USA
443 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2009 :  07:07:43 AM  Show Profile
Oh I am a proud Grandma of 8 and they all are unique in the own way.

Remember me as a rose.
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2009 :  09:31:14 AM  Show Profile
I have four Grand daughters. And consider myself lucky,{most of the time} because they all live so close. HA.

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1498 Posts

Rae
MN
1498 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2009 :  11:17:55 AM  Show Profile
My kids and nephews call my Mom Gram cracker!!! Our #6 will be born on Wed. C-section so will certainly update then!!!
Rae

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31
Go to Top of Page

southerncrossgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

631 Posts

Gena
Harmony NC
USA
631 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2009 :  11:45:15 AM  Show Profile
I am a proud Nana also. Grandchildren are the best! I have 4, with 1 on the way. I take care of my youngest grandchild "Conner" he is two. He keeps me and my husband in stitches the things he says.

My Cup Runneth Over

BE HAPPY!!!
Go to Top of Page

farm~maid
True Blue Farmgirl

176 Posts

Christine
IN
USA
176 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2009 :  08:19:16 AM  Show Profile
We've been blessed with 2 of the cutest, sweetest grandsons. The oldest just turned 6 and the youngest is 2 1/2. They don't live far and they get to spend a few days a week with us. They bring so much to our lives. Grandkids are the best!

MaryJane, congratulations on your new granddaughter.

Christine
Go to Top of Page

glendagoldenbp
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

glenda
cleburne tx
USA
196 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2009 :  6:36:28 PM  Show Profile
I have 2 grandsons. One close, one not so close. Couldn't love them more. Grandkids are everything they are cut out to be. Maybe that's why we call them GRAND!

Sunrises are wonderous things, nobody should ever miss one.
Go to Top of Page

Maryjane Lee
True Blue Farmgirl

2195 Posts

Maryjane
CA
USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2009 :  09:13:00 AM  Show Profile
Oh yes, I am a proud grandmother to 11 sweethearts! Ages 17-1...
4 girls and 7 boys! More a' coming!

Congratulations MaryJane! Another granddaughter sent from heaven!

Hugs,
Maryjane Lee

Farmgirl #44
Sisters on the Fly #595

http://thebeehivecottage.blogspot.com/

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5202149

Go to Top of Page

dkelewae
True Blue Farmgirl

1310 Posts

Diana
Saint Peters MO
USA
1310 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2009 :  06:23:19 AM  Show Profile
Congrats on grandsweetie #6 Rae!

Diana
Farmgirl Sister #272
St. Peters MO
Country Girl trapped in the city!

http://farmgirldreams.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9321 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9321 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2009 :  06:34:34 AM  Show Profile
Well, I just saw this and of course I have to add that I am Mimi to two little sweethearts. They are a granddaughter 3 and her brother 2. I think they are adorable and I love them and their little ways and sayings. Little brother copies everything from his sister and he is talking pretty well and it is so sweet. Dd #2 is getting married in June and so I am looking forward to more grandchildren and eventually the oldest grands will have siblings too. Then there is our son who isn't thinking about marriage yet but it will be more grands to look forward to.
Congratulations to Meg and MaryJane and to all the new moms and grandmoms!

Denise
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2009 :  06:56:02 AM  Show Profile
Rae, congrats on #6. big boy!! Of course he is way above average. LOL MB

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

kpaints
True Blue Farmgirl

1564 Posts

karen
cheney wa
1564 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2009 :  12:34:22 PM  Show Profile  Send kpaints an AOL message
Ok, I thought I would brag too. I have two grandchildren, Austin 15, Mercedes, 17 and my daughter is having her first on April 30th!!! Yeah!

Find your joy and live it. http://cheneybaglady.blogspot.com/http://www.kpaints.etsy.com FG #377
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2009 :  7:45:57 PM  Show Profile
I have 4 grands and let me tell you they are grand. I loved my kids but being a Nana is even better than that. I have 3 grand girls and 1 grandson who turned one year old yesterday. Life is so precious with them, I enjoy every moment. The oldest grand girl will be 9 in April, then there is the next girlie who is 7 and the next who is 2 and then little boy blue who is 1. Wow, is it fun with them.

www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Family Matters: Previous Topic Proud Grandma's anyone? UPDATE Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page