countrygal56
True Blue Farmgirl

221 Posts

Barbara
Dickson Tennessee
USA
221 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2009 :  9:48:38 PM  Show Profile
Me too! I hate Maggots! I hate it when they show a "decomposing" body on CSI, and they show maggots by the body. ICK! Also when someone scratches their fingernail on a chalkboard. It creeps me out! Awful sound!

Barb

http://barbaralucore.etsy.com
http://beedangledcreations.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

ranchetta
True Blue Farmgirl

318 Posts

carol
Marysville Wahington
USA
318 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2009 :  9:53:47 PM  Show Profile
Nothing much in nature frightens me or really gives me the creeps ........ except for the news media.. That has to take the cake for irresponsible scare tactics! UGGGGGGGGG!!!! Bring on the snakes, spiders, sharks, but get the news media AWAY from me!!

http://curlywillowsranch.blogspot.com/
http://alteredshots.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Maryjane Lee
True Blue Farmgirl

2195 Posts

Maryjane
CA
USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2009 :  10:39:50 PM  Show Profile
Spiders! Yikes!

Hugs,
Maryjane Lee

Farmgirl #44
Sisters on the Fly #595

http://thebeehivecottage.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

southerncrossgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

631 Posts

Gena
Harmony NC
USA
631 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  03:28:26 AM  Show Profile
EYEBALLS! I don't know why. Someone will say,"can you see something in my eye?" I can't look. It just creeps me out!

BE HAPPY!!!
Go to Top of Page

Annab
True Blue Farmgirl

2900 Posts

Anna
Seagrove NC
USA
2900 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  03:35:55 AM  Show Profile
ok i have a few more too it grossed me out so badly at the time it had to be repressed until this topic came up

but yes crickets. including camel crickets blech!!!

When I lived in the desert, there were nightly visitors that would crawl across the carpeting. The worst was when one crawled across my hand when i was laying down napping watching t.v.

it grossed me out so badly i jumped up and did a "got the willies dance" right there
Go to Top of Page

southerncrossgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

631 Posts

Gena
Harmony NC
USA
631 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  05:18:14 AM  Show Profile
Anna, Me too. That gives me the shivers all over

BE HAPPY!!!
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  06:51:32 AM  Show Profile
Alright...I've got another, and maybe it's just I'm a bit sensitive to this, getting ready to be a mom and all...but people who change baby's diapers just any ole' place. I think children deserve privacy, too, and you never know what kindof creep is around. Once, I was waiting to have my order taken at one of my favorite lunch spots, and this women who was with her mom, just stood up, put this little girl down on the booth, changed her diaper right there for God, me and every man to see, redressed her, and continued to eat---and then paid her bill, all without washing her hands or using hand sanitizer.
I was soooo grossed out watching all the "germs" transfer that when the server forgot I was there, I used it as an excuse to get up and out!!!

Edited by - FebruaryViolet on Feb 22 2009 07:16:31 AM
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  07:04:15 AM  Show Profile
That is so gross Violet! No baby yet!!! HAng in there! I bet today is the day! Today is my Aunt Sues birthday and I love her to pieces!

Farmgirl Sister #17
Blog
www.willowtreecreek.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  07:17:25 AM  Show Profile
Not yet, Julie! That certainly is a good omen for today, being your favorite Aunt's b-day. We're just waiting and waiting for Violet to bloom!!!
Go to Top of Page

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  07:46:01 AM  Show Profile
Well As far as make up clowns go I will agree and so will my son (the children entertainer magician) He went to school in Germany while in the Army and learned clowning . He was feeling the same way about the make up, He does not use make up just silly actions. He has perfected his skill and does fabulous magic tricks.. His antics are awesome and he loves to make children laugh. His website is http://www.dennismichaelmagic.com/ I Am sure he wont scare you.. He is more of an high energy entertainer..and children & adults love him..Go ahead I dare you to check his act out..He is in Denver Colorado,.. Im bragging here I know...don't mean to offend anyone.

Cheryl
Farmgirl #309

Almost daily posts at:
http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
Come visit the barn at http://barndoorcreations.blogspot.com/

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise',
I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

Edited by - K-Falls Farmgirl on Feb 22 2009 07:49:08 AM
Go to Top of Page

junkjunkie
True Blue Farmgirl

1306 Posts

Judy
Lawrenceville NJ
USA
1306 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  09:42:14 AM  Show Profile
People using the toilet and not washing their hands...and I mean using soap and washing, not running your hands quickly under water. Using the public ladies' room and the previous user not wiping off the seat. Nasty!

"To have life in focus, we must have death in our field of vision." Benedictine monk John Main
Go to Top of Page

rachels7683
Farmgirl in Training

34 Posts

Ohio
34 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  7:17:40 PM  Show Profile
snakes...oh my...even one on tv or toy...mice,rats...ewww...i'm having the willies
Go to Top of Page

judytwoshoes
Farmgirl in Training

30 Posts

Julia L
Long Beach wa
USA
30 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  7:36:08 PM  Show Profile
I have this thing about people watching me in my house through the window. At night I am always running around closing curtains. I think my Dad ued to scare the willies out of us by just standing and looking in the window. We would be talking and doing the dishes and then WHAM, you would scream and do your kind of like the snake dance. Good thing we all have strong hearts. judytwoshoes
Go to Top of Page

Celticheart
True Blue Farmgirl

811 Posts

Marcia
WA
USA
811 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  9:20:15 PM  Show Profile
Spiders and snakes do it for me. One of my DD hates clowns. I always thought that was odd until now, of course...lol. And my DIL gets the willies from cotton balls. I know somebody else on here said that. Wait until I tell her she's not alone.

It's not about being perfect, but enjoying what you do. Set aside time to be creative.

Robyn Pandolph

Go to Top of Page

judytwoshoes
Farmgirl in Training

30 Posts

Julia L
Long Beach wa
USA
30 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  11:36:17 PM  Show Profile
I am sorry ladies and farm gents, but just seeing some of our fears sends me into ROFL, some are creepy, some can relate, some are God given, hairy food is just funny, dirty hands/toliets/dishes/kitchens/etc, yes that is willy making. I have a suppressed immune system, and those things are deadly. When did we quit teaching health? And the snake, spider,wild animals,etc, those protect us. Velvet and newspaper, and ok, popsicle sticks just give me the heebee jeebees.but if we can see the humor in our fears, and save the real terror for those things that are dangerous or hurt our spirts, or others hearts, judytwoshoes
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Across the Fence: Previous Topic What gives you the creeps? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page