Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 hubby had surgery
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic hubby had surgery Next Topic  

eskimobirdlady
True Blue Farmgirl

700 Posts

connie
fairbanks ak
USA
700 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2009 :  08:06:32 AM  Show Profile  Send eskimobirdlady a Yahoo! Message
we are temporarily in houston texas wehre my hubby had all but about 8 inches of colon removed. he is doing well.we came ehre expecting him to leave with no colon and a bag so we are pretty happy! we cannot wait to get hom tho! you would think that i would be warm here after the 40 below that i left in alaska but am freezing my tushy off! the hummidity and wind, as well as the danged air conditioning are turning me into an ice pop lol. if anyoen is local i would sure love to meet up with you! i brought some knitting with me. in fact i have a very different project going. my cousin has a colostomy bag and i am knitting her a cover for it out of very fine stretchy sock yarn and size 1 dpn's. hoepfully i will get it done before we head home lol. miss you all!
peace connie in alaska temporarily via houston texas

dkelewae
True Blue Farmgirl

1310 Posts

Diana
Saint Peters MO
USA
1310 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2009 :  1:11:22 PM  Show Profile
Connie- If I were in TX I'd come hang out with you and knit. I'm glad to hear your hubby's surgery went well. I'll pray for his complete recovery and for safe and quick travels home for you both.

Diana
Farmgirl Sister #272
St. Peters MO
Country Girl trapped in the city!

http://farmgirldreams.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2009 :  05:22:03 AM  Show Profile
Connie, you and your husband will be in my prayers. Take care and have a safe journey home.

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2009 :  05:30:12 AM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
prayers for your hubby and you

Linda in Scranton, PA
farmgirl #71
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic hubby had surgery Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page