Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 I could use some prayers please..UPDATE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic I could use some prayers please..UPDATE Next Topic  

dkelewae
True Blue Farmgirl

1310 Posts

Diana
Saint Peters MO
USA
1310 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  06:31:55 AM  Show Profile
Hopefully this will be an answer to prayer! We have someone who is wanting to look at one of the houses we have for sale tomorrow afternoon at 2pm. Please pray they fall in love with it and buy it!

I know that many of us are suffering from a down economy right now and first I want to offer up my prayers to everyone who is feeling the financial pinch.

My hubby and I are self employed. We own rental properties and also have 3 properties on the market for sale right now. I'm also a (starving!)real estate agent.

Due to the economy, the properties for sale are not selling, my real estate career is virtually dead, and our tenants who are also struggling have not been keeping up with their rent. We have mortgages on all of these properties, so we need the rent money to pay the notes, and of course for maintaince/repairs/insurance/taxes/etc.

Please pray that we are able to sell the properties that we have on the market, and that our tenants are able to pay their rent. We really need the money right now to stay afloat.

I know that God provides for all of our needs, and that he hears our prayers!

Diana
Farmgirl Sister #272
St. Peters MO
Country Girl trapped in the city!

http://farmgirldreams.blogspot.com/

Edited by - dkelewae on Feb 14 2009 12:38:07 PM

mollybee
Farmgirl in Training

29 Posts

JoAnn
Rogue River OR
USA
29 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  06:48:23 AM  Show Profile
You are in our prayers. I know what you are going through. My husband is a self employed plumber, who lost his life savings on a spect house. Most days he feels deeply depressed, because of the economy there is no work. A lot of business are closing around us, and now they are talking of closing the schools early this year. Everyday I read a tragic story about someone in our community losing their home. I thank God I still have my job. Prayers to you and your family...
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  07:35:37 AM  Show Profile
Diana,
You are in my prayers. I know what the pinch of the economy can be like. God already knows everything that is going on, and isn't it wonderful to know that He has all safely in His precious watchcare!:)
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

"The grass withereth,the flower fadeth:but the word of our God shall stand forever." Is. 40:8

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  08:07:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh Diana! I hope that things look up for you soon! Would you be able to get new tenants right away if you had to evict?

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Old Spirit
True Blue Farmgirl

1498 Posts

Rae
MN
1498 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  08:56:02 AM  Show Profile
You and yours are in my prayers. Yes, God always provides, but it is hard when you are in need.
Gods' blessings to you.
Rae

...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles:...
Isaiah 40:31
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  08:59:07 AM  Show Profile
Diana, you and your family are in my prayers. And the tenants as well, I hope they can pay their rent. I hope that something breaks for you all soon. My best friend is a realtor and she's having a hard time right now too. She's not had a closing in a long while, but she still has to pay her dues on time. One of the guys that works with me is a part time realtor as well and he and his wife have some rental properties.

(((Hugs)))

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

dkelewae
True Blue Farmgirl

1310 Posts

Diana
Saint Peters MO
USA
1310 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  09:43:28 AM  Show Profile
Thank you for all of your prayers. I know that God hears and responds to them all, and that He is faithful.

Alee-Unfortunately eviction usually takes at least 3 months and of course all the legal fees associated with them, and once you start eviction proceedings the tenants completely stop paying rent, and in some cases trash the property they're being evicted from.

Lainey- Yeah, I just paid out over $500 in dues in December, and I have to pay for use of the multi listing, lockbox/supra key, and office fees on a monthly basis. It really adds up, especially when there's nothing coming in!

Diana
Farmgirl Sister #272
St. Peters MO

Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  6:57:22 PM  Show Profile
Oh Diana! I'm praying that they will buy that house. This is good news. I'm sending good vibes out to you tomorrow at 2:00, well 3:00 my time. Good luck and hugs!!

Farmgirl Sister #25

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2009 :  8:10:31 PM  Show Profile
Diana, how did things go? I'm still praying that something good happens soon for you!

Farmgirl Sister #25

Go to Top of Page

dkelewae
True Blue Farmgirl

1310 Posts

Diana
Saint Peters MO
USA
1310 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  06:24:04 AM  Show Profile
Well, I haven't heard anything back from the realtor who was supposed to show the house, so either it never got shown or the buyers didn't like it. So, it's back to praying that something sells soon.

Diana
Farmgirl Sister #272
St. Peters MO

Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic I could use some prayers please..UPDATE Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page