Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Child's chair, and blue pottery
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Child's chair, and blue pottery Next Topic  

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2009 :  10:47:57 AM  Show Profile
I was at the thrift this morning, hey I don't usually go over the weekend so Thought I better go today. Anyway. I had a few small things in my basket, and was just about to leave when I saw this cute little chair, and a really pretty piece of blue pottery. Now see that's why you have to go around at least three times to see everything.Not sure yet where the little chair will end up, right now its in the bathroom. But I will be walking around the house with it until I find the perfect spot. And there aren't to many of those left.

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2009 :  2:17:29 PM  Show Profile
lol..ah yes! Anything less than three and you could miss a treasure. CR would swear I do ten, but I really don't. Nine at the most...LOL. Lovely things, Nancy Jo!
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

"The grass withereth,the flower fadeth:but the word of our God shall stand forever." Is. 40:8

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2009 :  2:42:08 PM  Show Profile
Love-love the chair! Oh, how I wish that older pieces like that could talk and tell us their stories! (I am a book nut, can't you tell, lol) The potter is very pretty, too. Thanks for sharing.

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  07:05:58 AM  Show Profile
Marcy, I agree, wouldn't it be great if we could see where all our finds have been in there other life?

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Child's chair, and blue pottery Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page