Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Pineapple Pinkeep Pattern ~ P.13 of MJ Stitching
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Pineapple Pinkeep Pattern ~ P.13 of MJ Stitching Next Topic  

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
Smoky Mountains Tennessee
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  2:50:11 PM  Show Profile
I've removed this pattern for the time being..you can check my blog periodically if you like to see if it's available.

Hey there,

Some of you were looking for the pattern for the pinkeeps on page 13 of MaryJane's Stitching Room book. I found it in my collection and have uploaded it to my blog. Just click on the pattern to enlarge it and then save to your harddrive so you can print it out.

Please do not post this pattern to this forum or anyplace else...instead leave a link to it so others can go to my blog to download it for themselves.

I have many patterns for embroidery and other stuff....more being uploaded most everyday. You are free to use them for personal or for selling in a finished project only.

Please remember I don't want any of my patterns posted anywhere..always provide a link to the one you want to show to someone.

And leave me a comment here or at my blog PLEASE....love hearing who is doing what...Our BeeHavenMaven made an awesome quilted wallhanging with an embroidery design I posted.

Enjoy!
Stephanie

Queen of Dreamsz ~ keeper of dream kingdom
www.queenofdreamsz.blogspot.com ~~~~~~The Portal to A Vintage Collection & My Creative Journey

Edited by - queenofdreamsz4u on Feb 12 2009 11:19:41 PM

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  5:01:27 PM  Show Profile
ooh yay!! Thanks for sharing Stephanie! :) I can hardly wait to try it!
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

"The grass withereth,the flower fadeth:but the word of our God shall stand forever." Is. 40:8

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

lacisne88
True Blue Farmgirl

1181 Posts

Chelsey
Lake Stevens Washington
USA
1181 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  7:01:43 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for posting this!

Chelsey
Farmgirl Sister #283

http://farmgirlpleasures.blogspot.com/

http://aminiatureworld.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  7:04:06 PM  Show Profile
Hey Jessie,

I knew you would be back...

When you do get around to making one how about posting it on your blog and I'll link to it from my image blog so others can see one finished..you just let me know and we'll do that. It's really unique in the way that the ribbon is used.

Hugs, Stephanie

www.queenofdreamsz.blogspot.com ~~~~~~The Portal to A Vintage Collection & My Creative Journey
Go to Top of Page

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  7:06:32 PM  Show Profile
Hey Chelsey,

Your Welcome... Same goes for you..let me know when you have one made and I'll add you blog link from the pattern at my blog.

Hugs, Stephanie

Go to Top of Page

5 acre Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1007 Posts

~~~*Terri*~~~
WA.
USA
1007 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  8:28:09 PM  Show Profile
Guess I dont have to go to my question and see if it was answered...Thanks!!!!!

Farmgirl Sister #368

BRAND NEW PAGE>>>>>
PLEASE go to....
http://blogonthefarmandgarden.blogspot.com

http://froccsfrillsfurbiloesandmore.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

5 acre Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1007 Posts

~~~*Terri*~~~
WA.
USA
1007 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  9:30:45 PM  Show Profile
I downloaded it and tried to print it, but, it was soooo fuzzy, I could not read it,,,don't know what to do. Maybe you could copy it and and snail mail it to me...Any ideas?

Farmgirl Sister #368

BRAND NEW PAGE>>>>>
PLEASE go to....
http://blogonthefarmandgarden.blogspot.com

http://froccsfrillsfurbiloesandmore.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  9:38:23 PM  Show Profile
I scanned it at a higher resolution so it would print out...let me try it and see what happens..I'll rescan it since it kind of defeats the purpose of having there for you to use. Now to find the pattern in these deep stacks of what I've scanned..yikes...be back soon.

Stephanie

Go to Top of Page

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  10:04:13 PM  Show Profile
Terri,

My instructions at my blog are to left click the image for the larger image and then save it to your harddrive. Then you can open it in your graphics program or just do a direct printout from the larger image. You can manipulate the image a bit if you open it in your graphics program though.

I just did a left click at my blog to go to the larger image and did a direct printout from that page without saving it and it printed out just fine. The type is not perfect due to the age of the pattern page but I can read it even with my bad eyes. I also printed it out from opening it in my graphics program and I think it printed out better using the direct print for whatever reason...

Check the printing mode you have your printer set for...if it's set for a printout quality less than "high" you will not be able to read it.

And any old pattern that I'm planning to use I always have to retype it in a much larger font so I don't go insane trying to keep those lines from going together.

Hope this helps you. Good luck...

Stephanie

Go to Top of Page

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  11:17:17 PM  Show Profile
Hey Terri,

I've removed the pattern for the time being..when I have time to rescan I will do that...meanwhile if you saved it to your harddrive then you can view it and plainly read it and copy to a sheet of paper. Or contact Jessie as I think she saved it..

Stephanie

Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Pineapple Pinkeep Pattern ~ P.13 of MJ Stitching Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page