Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 MJF home products at Belk
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic MJF home products at Belk Next Topic  

keeperofthehome
True Blue Farmgirl

154 Posts

Suzanne
Atlanta Georgia
USA
154 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2009 :  09:54:07 AM  Show Profile
For the month of February, Belk is having their home sale. MaryJane's bedding and towels are on sale. If you live in the Southeastern U.S. head over to Belk and check it out. If not, then you may be able to get some things online at www.belk.com. I'm working on getting organic towels and washclothes so that's what I plan on getting.

Blessings!
~Farrah

www.oldfashionedhomekeeper.blogspot.com

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2009 :  10:22:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Thanks for posting that, Farrah! Her items are AMAZING! Her bedspread is the only blanket that my husband and I haven't had wars over! It is big and thick enough that it keeps up warm without us having to have separate blankets!

I just was noticing all of our towels are looking rather shabby- so I might go and order some for us! :D

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2009 :  11:04:03 AM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Farrah and Alee, you will LOVE the towels and washcloths. I got some last year when they were on sale and they are so lush and soft, even after drying them on the clothesline.

God bless -
Karen ~ Chickherder & KMW (Keeper of Maven Words)
Farmgirl Sister #311

"To own a little bit of ground, to scratch it with a hoe, to plant seeds and watch the renewal of life - this is the commonest delight of the race, the most satisfactory thing a man can do." Charles Dudley Warner
Go to Top of Page

Jeanna
True Blue Farmgirl

267 Posts

Jeanna
Franklin NC
USA
267 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2009 :  3:06:06 PM  Show Profile
WOW! Thanks for the heads up. I just went to Belks online and I can get MJ organics king sheet set for $37. I can't order for a week or so, hope they are still there.

Jeanna
Farmgirl Sister #41

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau
Go to Top of Page

rhondacate
True Blue Farmgirl

234 Posts

Rhonda
Janesville CA
USA
234 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2009 :  10:10:20 PM  Show Profile
I ordered some sheets. We desperately need an extra set that stays on our mattress. And these are as cheap as I can get them at a discount store like Ross.

I hope they are deep enough. That is always our problem. Our shallow ones just come off the mattress while we are sleeping.

~Rhonda

http://rmfo-blogs.com/rhonda
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2009 :  06:40:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Rhonda- I am sure they will be! They have nice deep pockets! They fit out mattress with a down feather top on it plus a mattress pad.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2009 :  08:51:55 AM  Show Profile
We are lucky enough to have a Belk in town.....I have gotten our king bedding, three rugs, and 2 sets of towels there and love them all. I even got my quilt for only 40.00 last year and it is on our bed right now.

But I do need new sheets.......hmmmm

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13

Edited by - jpbluesky on Feb 11 2009 08:52:20 AM
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic MJF home products at Belk Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page