crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2009 :  1:44:02 PM  Show Profile
As I went home on my lunch hour to let Jack (my mini Doxie) outside- I meandered to the mailbox to check to see if my friend the mailman had stopped by yet. Too my over excited heart- what did I find but my FIRST issue of MJF and a Valentine from the swap and only one bill- the big one- gas/electric. My other two pieces more than make up for the one bill! It is so great to be here and be a farm girl!
Happy days (a little snowy) from Wisconsin!
Lori

Have a Country Day

CountryBorn
True Blue Farmgirl

1545 Posts

Mary Jane
New York
USA
1545 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2009 :  2:05:42 PM  Show Profile
Hi Lori, It does make your day to get MJ's magazine doesn't it? It is in a class of it's own in my opinion.I feel like MJ is right there. I couldn't help but respond to you, I have to ask what color and kind is your mini doxie? We have two, one mini one regular size. The big one is a long haired dapple, in shades of rust, beige and browns, very pretty fellow named Timmy, he will be 8.. We also have a 11 yr.old mini named Molly. She is a brindle color, reddish brown and black through her coat. She is short hair. Aren't they just the greatest little dogs ever?

Mary Jane

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do. Freya Stark
Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2009 :  2:12:12 PM  Show Profile
I know how you feel, I have cleaned out a shelf just for Mary janes books and magazines and look at them almost every day. It is just a great stress relief!
janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2009 :  2:20:16 PM  Show Profile
Jack has just turned one this past September- he is a short haired- rust color. Sometimes I feel like I love him more than my daughters-he certainly listens to me more than the kids do. We lost our black lab 3 years ago and finally decided to get a small dog- we live on a busy highway and I didn't want another big dog that needed to run- it was a horrid ordeal to go through. So we got Jack- I have had 2 other Daschunds and they are wonderful- so cute and loveable. He is the protector in my home! He thinks he is so much bigger than his little 8.5 lbs that he is. Brings much joy to my life.

Lori

Have a Country Day
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic MJF Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page